Tusker House Rivers of light dining package?

Javier Antonio Nisa Avila

Original Poster
Hi Guys!

We have a little question about the possibility of river of light dining package for tusker house. Do you know if it's possible reserve this package for August?

Thanks.

ninjaprincesst

I seriously doubt it is possible. Last year I was online exactly 180 plus 10 days in advance , I got an ADR but not as early as I wanted I checked several times a day every day and nothing ever opened up.

Last edited:

BigRedDad

I know it doesn't help, but I booked TH lunch for RoL package for June. I know we will already be waiting in huge lines for Pandora. I want to minimize where I wait while I can.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Hi Guys!

We have a little question about the possibility of river of light dining package for tusker house. Do you know if it's possible reserve this package for August?

Thanks.

I'm in the same boat as you... going July 29- Aug 6th... just waiting on them to post the ROL show times through August, then dining packages for those days should also be available... if I see them become available, I'll let you know!

menotyou21

I'm in the same boat as you... going July 29- Aug 6th... just waiting on them to post the ROL show times through August, then dining packages for those days should also be available... if I see them become available, I'll let you know!
Same here. Waiting for ROL dining package for Sep 2-9. I'm thinking I will just book an ADR now and then see if Disney can change it once they open up ROL packages for my travel dates.

Starlight1

I just booked one for my trip in June last Thursday. I already booked Tusker House for my AK day anyways back on my 180 mark, so tried to see if there was a ROL package. There was one time slot left which was only 20 minutes before our original time. Not sure if it was luck or what. I would just keep checking!!

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Hi Guys!

Thanks.

Looks like dining packages for July/August/September have just opened up! I just booked a breakfast ROL package for July 31st and I checked a couple dates in August which are showing availability. Good luck!

Figment Forever

Just curious, does anyone know if the ROL package will only include the first showing? Or do they also offer the second showing as well at some point?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom