Turkey legs in Tomorrowland

Father Robinson

Original Poster
I heard yesterday that the Frontierland turkey leg cart is no more and the only place to get them is now is in Tomorrowland. Is this true? Is the FL cart no more?

Soarin77

I saw it there in December. If it did move, I wouldn't be surprised because that area draws so many birds over there.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I saw it there in December. If it did move, I wouldn't be surprised because that area draws so many birds over there.
I assumed that was because of the water, not the turkey legs.

The last time I was there they had TLs in Frontierland and Liberty Square by the riverboat.

Bairstow

i can has?

Picture411.jpg

JasonP

It's true. I went to FL to get a turkey leg as I have so many times in years past. I asked a lady at one of the stands and they told me that the turkey legs were moved to TL. There are no Cats in Ameri.. I mean there are no turkey legs in Frontier Land.

"That's what we call progress Dear" ha!

irishmom58

Just seems like a Turkey leg would be thematically more correct in FL than Tomorrowland. Guess someone thinks they are a future snack.
Replicator... Give me a Turkey leg....from Disney World.
will have to see if George Clooney is eating a futuristic turkey leg in the Tomorrowland movie

JIMINYCR

I love the small of the turkey legs but have yet to buy and consume one. maybe i will next month :)

At 1 - 1 1/2 lbs theres nothing small about them.:p You have to try one just once. But be sure to grab a handful of napkins... they can be somewhat greasy.... but very delightful. Yummmm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom