Tunnel between Magic Kingdom and the Contemporary

WDW1974

yes, there is a tunnel.. But I would more akin It to a sewer culvert...... it's not 'un safe'.. but it's for utilities, nothing more... There are portions that are completely blocked by conduit, pipes (15 inch), etc...It's so dense that it would have to be excavated if there were any issues .. There are vents from the tunnel near World Drive across from contemporary... very small space.. not passable by human traffic by any means.. The corridor connects to the MK Tunnel in the Southeast corner not far from the MS East tunnel entrance ...

Sshhh ... the evildoers could be reading!!!!

lebeau

OK, so my thread has turned into a Villains eating tacos thread that I can't even get through a page of, yet alone the last four ... and here we have a BS thread that is so old that I didn't know either this site or you existed when it started.

How many weeks before I leave for LA?

Sorry about that. I have a hard time letting things go sometimes. :oops:

WDW1974

Sorry about that. I have a hard time letting things go sometimes. :oops:

Ain't blaming anyone. I just have much less time now than I did even two weeks ago and I can't wade through the stuff that is waaaay off topic (and I think I brought up the Mexican food!) ... I am just out until there's something worth returning for.

lebeau

Ain't blaming anyone. I just have much less time now than I did even two weeks ago and I can't wade through the stuff that is waaaay off topic (and I think I brought up the Mexican food!) ... I am just out until there's something worth returning for.

That's cool. But I will voluntarily own a large chunk of the blame for derailing that thread as far as the villains are concerned.

I tell myself that the thread had run out of steam after 90+ pages anyway. But I still feel a little guilty for carrying on about VV for as many pages as we did.

experiment624

That's cool. But I will voluntarily own a large chunk of the blame for derailing that thread as far as the villains are concerned.

I tell myself that the thread had run out of steam after 90+ pages anyway. But I still feel a little guilty for carrying on about VV for as many pages as we did.

as long as yall don't start talking about corn, it's cool.

montyz81

I have a question, There are Utilidors under Epcot. I believe they only go from SSE To Innoventions. First, is that true? Second, is there a map? Third, do they go any further then that?

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Tod&BigMamaOdie

Oh Lebeau, derailing 74's thread wasn't enough, eh? You just HAD to try derailing a 10 year old thread too?! Come on, man! :)

montyz81

Are the Utilidors in Epcot as heavily used as the MK ones, or are they more used for storage. There really isn't a conflict of themeing if CM's walk through Future World.

lebeau

Oh Lebeau, derailing 74's thread wasn't enough, eh? You just HAD to try derailing a 10 year old thread too?! Come on, man! :)

its-what-i-do-drumset-tshirt.jpg

wdw71fan

Are the Utilidors in Epcot as heavily used as the MK ones, or are they more used for storage. There really isn't a conflict of themeing if CM's walk through Future World.

Storage and Offices.. But there is some foot traffic as well.. not like the MK tunnel, but not 'dead' either..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom