TTA reopening pushed back to Sep 12 2009

OFTeric

Ah...The original!:sohappy:

Wonder where it is now...Prolly dumped.:(

A close friend of mine a number of years back now completely overhauled, cleaned, and spruced up this model. He added a few easter eggs in the model, but you would have to be stuck on that portion of the track in order to ever spot them.

As far as I know the rest of the model still exists but in various locations.

EPCOT Explorer

What did you think you were gonna see? It's an indoor ride!:lol:
Heya, they sometimes keep equip outside, especially if they wanted to put up a lighting scheme...or a new sign...or...:D;)

True. But the spiel is fine just the way it is.... :)

Ahhh it better, always love to join in with Pete Renaday and say everything! Drives my family insane hehe ''Welcome aboard TTA Travellers!'' love it :D

I've always loved the TTA, it's nice to sit back and chill out for a bit on it when the heat gets a bit much or when it's later at night to watch all the excited people get ready for Wishes, would def hope to see that they haven't changed it! Space Mountain refurb looks interesting, can't wait to see what they've changed. I agree the lights def could do with an upgrade :)
Yep. It's great they way it is.
A close friend of mine a number of years back now completely overhauled, cleaned, and spruced up this model. He added a few easter eggs in the model, but you would have to be stuck on that portion of the track in order to ever spot them.

Very cool!:D Can you tell us more on the easter eggs?
But the fact that you were willing to risk bodily injury and take one for the team in the name of an update gets you an A for effort :D

Ahthnkyew. :D

jt04

We need much more info. Pics?

The Conundrum

I doubt Stitch or Monters will be added to the spiel for the simple reason that there is a movement in WDI and in the fan community to have them removed.

DisneyMusician2

Now I know we're talking WDI, but it shouldn't be so hard to add them and remove or change them later.

I can't see why they wouldn't do this, or why it would cost time or money.

It is easily done with a laptop and audio editing software. It would take a qualified sound engineer 5 minutes to cue up.

hpyhnt 1000

Now I know we're talking WDI, but it shouldn't be so hard to add them and remove or change them later.

I can't see why they wouldn't do this, or why it would cost time or money.

It is easily done with a laptop and audio editing software. It would take a qualified sound engineer 5 minutes to cue up.

Yeah, well, they still haven't updated the SSE monorail speil, and that change should've happend like 18 months ago; so as you can see Disney is really on the ball when it comes to updated speils and announcements. :brick:

EPCOT Explorer

Yeah, well, they still haven't updated the SSE monorail speil, and that change should've happend like 18 months ago; so as you can see Disney is really on the ball when it comes to updated speils and announcements. :brick:

Yep.:lol: It's still Communication, which honestly, make me kinda happy to hear.:lol::lookaroun

JWG

I doubt Stitch or Monters will be added to the spiel for the simple reason that there is a movement in WDI and in the fan community to have them removed.

Have you been watching the same WDW I have? Even if there is outrage, MK and WDW on a whole is not getting the care it deserves. Monster Inc. is only 2.5 years old, it has at least 5 years plus of life left.

Stitch... I just don't know. That's been an issue for years. And they haven't cared before. Redo the spiel... it won't be soon before it needs to be recorded again.

Sorcerer Jen

I actually don't mind Monsters Inc simply because I find Roz hilarious! She cracks me up :)

Stitch is urghhhhh though, what on earth were they thinking! Horrible attraction.

I keep having dreams I'm on the TTA actually, WDW withdrawal symptoms I think! :D

aladdin2007

True, and heck they couldnt even finish SE itself :brick:,,,was on it today and its deplorable condition on the way down.

mikeymouse

I checked TTA again tonight ... still nothing. Cars were still stopped intermittently along the track and the LEDs were illuminated.

mickey2008.1

As most of you are ap's or cm's on this site, you have become very critical of what is going on. but what you must realize, things are being done that the average daily prson would not realize, meaning that the parks are mainly made up, or attendance, is from tourists. Therefor, upgrades and refurbishments mean little to these people. I on the other hand, want to see things get better, even if it means my trip will be affected as it does to ap's. I love the parks just as much, but sometimes this site over critiques things, focus on the positive. you are lucky to have such a wonderful place to visit everyday.As for working, i can not speak of, but from what i have seen, and some i have spoken to, it does not seem so bad. Now, to get back on subject, the lights are a great improvement to the whole land. cant wait to see it in person. 15 days. And if someone could be as kind as to teach me how to start a new thread, i will give a full report of the parks, with pics of course.

RSoxNo1

I actually expect them both to be mentioned in something that's easily removed. "Come visit the portal to the Monster World and the Metropolis Science Center..." And then they'll record something else that just references the Metropolis Science Center

WDWFigment

I checked TTA again tonight ... still nothing. Cars were still stopped intermittently along the track and the LEDs were illuminated.

So are the LED lights out of the testing phase? Are they on as soon as dusk hits through closing? How do the lights 'look' now?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom