Tsum Tsums

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Very popular in other countries. They brought them to select disney stores in the US to see how they would do here. And they were a big hit so they spread to other disney outlets. They aren't anything amazing. Just plush toys in different sizes.

Disneyhead'71

11BeanieSUB-master675.jpg

FoozieBear

Original Poster
They're kind of ridicuolous if you ask me. They're tiny plush of Disney characters that could cost $5 a piece for the smallest. I don't get the point at all, but if there's one thing that Disney is good at, it's making collectible merchandise that everyone feels the need to get in on. Unlike Vinylmation, this is not a trend I am going to give in to.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
They're kind of ridicuolous if you ask me. They're tiny plush of Disney characters that could cost $5 a piece for the smallest. I don't get the point at all, but if there's one thing that Disney is good at, it's making collectible merchandise that everyone feels the need to get in on. Unlike Vinylmation, this is not a trend I am going to give in to.

This isn't a big conspiracy for Disney to rip consumers off. They have been popular in Japan for quite some time. So they decided to bring them to the US. If they did not sell well, they would have removed them from the select Disney Stores that launched them in.

SnarkyMonkey

They look like Beanie Ballz. It's probably not my thing but I see the appeal. It might be fun for a kid to have a plush that's shaped like a ball to throw around.

Jahona

As a grown man I find them somewhat adorable. I won't be buying any but I could see them being popular with children. I can see my niece loving one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom