TSI Meltdown Heard Around The Park

InnKpr

Original Poster
Tacky behavior aside, this guy's vocal talent is worthy of respect. Think about it.
*If* his tantrum took place on the front end of the island closest to the bulk of park activity, the noise still would have to travel across ROA, past & behind buildings, park BGM, and guest noises to reach some of the areas where witnesses heard it, such as POTC.
72720a.png

If he was deeper within the island when this occurred, that makes his vocals even more impressive.

I'm guessing this person is either:
-Tarzan himself
or
-That heckler at every sporting event who never shuts up.

britdaw

I don't care who it is, or where I am, but if someone was in my face screaming that loudly, they'd get ONE polite warning to get out of my face before they got a fist in the mouth or a kick to the groin. No way would I allow someone to yell at me like that.

Figments Friend

As a result, @realBobChapek has charged you $39.99 for reading his post. If you would like to purchase a BPAP (Bob's Posts Annual Pass) for $999.99, you will be able to read as many of his posts as you want in a year, except for certain blackout posts.

I'm a certified card carrying Member of Bob's secret Sauna Club located underneath Epcot's World Showcase lagoon.
I have special privilidges, and one of them is not having to pay a fee to read his posts that are shorter then two paragraphs.
If it's over two paragraph, Club Members end up only paying $10 to read the post.

Since he's currently requesting donations to the Save Disney Campaign, I may consider donating $20.
But only if Bob let's me have extra drinks and extended time in the hot tub next time I'm in Orlando.

:cool:

-

Last edited:

jaklgreen

People underestimate how sound travels over water. It really amplifies it. My daughter and I were at the adult pool at Aulani and there were two men at the other end talking in a normal tone. If you were right next to them, it sounded very subdued, but we could hear them as if they were standing right next us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom