TS Ana

micknminnie

Original Poster
We are leaving on the 29th for Disney and I have been keeping my eye on the weather. Tropical Storm Ana has just formed in the Atlantic and there are a couple of other possible tropical depressions behind it. It's too early to tell but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that by the time we drive down there all of these storms are out of the way and don't affect us too much!

disneygirl1

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Sure hope the weather is great for you as well as for us when we are there at the end of Sept. Have a magical trip!

palmage

And now let's welcome to the stage.....Ana

First one of the year.
This one is worth watching, but it probably won't be too bad.

Unomas

I have been watching the 15 Day forcast as it creeps into our trip (22-29) and what started out as just a little bit of rain is turning into a lot of rain almost everyday....sigh...

micknminnie

Original Poster
I guess thats the risk we take by going this time of year. I hope its not a total wash out for all of us going within the next couple of weeks.

Figment1986

the spegetti models has it all over the place, just keep an eye on it... but you may also want to keep an eye on TD3 / Future bill (or so they think)

palmage

the spegetti models has it all over the place, just keep an eye on it... but you may also want to keep an eye on TD3 / Future bill (or so they think)
You don't often see them so lined up...

models_storm2.jpg

elisatonks

...And there is Claudette and Danny looming.... right in time for when we leave...YIKES!!

They are expecting TD4 to become Claudette, shes currently next to Cental Fla. in the gulf at the moment, heading north and there is no storm to form into Danny at the mo.

Ana is expected to reach fla by late wednesday, early thursday, if she indeed decides to head this way, and Bill a few days later. (I'm personally more worried about Bill, than Ana, hes a much bigger storm when you look at the radar. Of course hurricanes are unpredictable so they may not hit at all. )

sealuvslaz

No ts ana!!!

:sohappy: So TS ANA is no longer a TS!!!! I was worried since im headed to Disney with my kids on the 20th!!! Hopefully we have great weather I dont mind a few rainy clouds it refreshes you jeje:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom