Trying to place a backstage image from the Wonders of Life pavilion.

DreamfinderGuy

Original Poster
Hey everyone! I was looking through an old hard drive of Disney pictures i've accumulated over the years, and found something interesting, what appeared to be a backstage photo at Disney. I at first couldn't place it, but then I noticed an image from Body Wars near the center. This lead me to believe it was from somewhere in the Wonders of Life pavilion. The image is too grainy to see anything, but I had seen keys, which made me believe it could be an operations area, maybe from Computer Central. I asked around some friends, and they said that it appeared more like storage cubbies instead. This lead to a new theory, the cast break room. I dug up some pictures that I knew were from the break room for comparison and found a few similarities. I believe the mystery is solved at this point, but I still don't know an exact location, or even if it's from the break room. Any ideas? @marni1971 maybe? Here's the image and sleuthing thread for reference.
WondersBackstage(Maybe).png

peter11435

Hey everyone! I was looking through an old hard drive of Disney pictures i've accumulated over the years, and found something interesting, what appeared to be a backstage photo at Disney. I at first couldn't place it, but then I noticed an image from Body Wars near the center. This lead me to believe it was from somewhere in the Wonders of Life pavilion. The image is too grainy to see anything, but I had seen keys, which made me believe it could be an operations area, maybe from Computer Central. I asked around some friends, and they said that it appeared more like storage cubbies instead. This lead to a new theory, the cast break room. I dug up some pictures that I knew were from the break room for comparison and found a few similarities. I believe the mystery is solved at this point, but I still don't know an exact location, or even if it's from the break room. Any ideas? @marni1971 maybe? Here's the image and sleuthing thread for reference.
View attachment 302139

The keys are not for cubbies or storage.

HMFan999

Is that the actual size of the image? I'm blind as a bat. You could tell me it's Mickey's personal bathroom and I wouldn't be able to see anything to tell you otherwise.

DreamfinderGuy

Original Poster
Is that the actual size of the image? I'm blind as a bat. You could tell me it's Mickey's personal bathroom and I wouldn't be able to see anything to tell you otherwise.
Yeah, I cannot seem to find the image anywhere, let alone in a larger size

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Squinting at the image, to the top right of the key board the white paper seems to have a Cranium Theatre plan and elevation on it.

DreamfinderGuy

Original Poster
Squinting at the image, to the top right of the key board the white paper seems to have a Cranium Theatre plan and elevation on it.
Interesting... Now that you say that, I see it too. So, if there's both the promotional image for Body Wars and site plans for Cranium Command, this doesn't seem like it would be an area for a single attraction. Hmmmmm........

HMFan999

Don't know if it helps at all, but I enlarged it significantly.

Attachments

• WondersBackstage(Maybe).v1.png
    WondersBackstage(Maybe).v1.png
    666.8 KB · Views: 60

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom