Trying to consolidate FP for Anna+Elsa

GabeP

Active Member
Original Poster
HI,

My 60 day window opened 2 nights ago, so I got in at 12:00 and was able to get 2 of my party of 4 within the same window (roughly 12-1p) for anna and elsa. The system put my 3rd member 2 hours after our window (so 2-3) and our 4th member 2 hours after that (4-5). I have been trying the copy feature 6 ways to sunday with no success thus far and I have also been trying at various times to move up the FP window for my other 2 without success.

I will obviously keep trying up until I get to the MK appx 62 days from now, but I have a 2 part question:

1. If I am unable to get the times moved up, can I go to either Guest Services or a kiosk first thing (we will be there for EMH at 8a) and ask to have my other 2 placed into our window? What is the likelihood of them doing so?

2. If so, can this be done at any FP kiosk resort-wide (say in another Park-we're hitting MK last so we can allot about 60% of our time to it. the other 3 parks will get the other 40% combined), or just at MK and only at Guest Services?

We will be there over the last week of the spring break season and I obviously don't want to give up the other 2 FP I already have, and refuse to wait in a long line with a 7 and 5 yr old. If we entered the MK right when it opens at 8 for EMH how long do you think the lines will be? I am a seasoned Disney vet, though have mostly up to now taken quick 3 night trips there with my GF. This will be our first trip with both of my kids. We're staying 3 nights at Animation and 4th at POP (we booked a 4 day pkg so we got the 5th day free.)

I appreciate any feedback those of you out there have!
 

sjhym333

Well-Known Member
Advertisement
I have no first hand knowledge. What I do know is that the folks at the kiosk cannot do anything to help if there isn't a FP available. In other words they can't open up FP's for you. Your best bet is guest relations I would expect and I would do that at your Disney hotel. They may be more helpful, though I don't think they can open a FP window up either.

I would keep trying to get all of your FP's for the same window and in a worst case scenario I would present my whole party at the attraction and see if the CM will let you all enter together somehow.
 

yang

Active Member
I have a question about that. I have 3 people in my party (me, hubby, girl, and baby boy), but if I do fast past for anna/elsa do i have to do it for all of us even though we are really just waiting in line with our little girl?
 

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I have a question about that. I have 3 people in my party (me, hubby, girl, and baby boy), but if I do fast past for anna/elsa do i have to do it for all of us even though we are really just waiting in line with our little girl?
Yes you need a fastpass for everyone.
 
I'd probably just go there early and wait and use the FP+ for something else. The lines didn't seem too bad when we were there.
 

Kendrab1223

New Member
Guest relations may be able to help you. Last week I noticed the Elsa and Anna fast pass was available for when we were going to be at MK next (Feb 11). Instead of hitting select all, I accidentally hit the first person in our group. To my surprise, it selected A&E as well as Mine Train (!!!!!). I was bummed when I went in later only to realize it only selected one person and not our group of 7. I tried copying and even though it said it worked, it didn't. I called and after 30+ minutes of them trying to fix it, they suggested we go to guest services. We were at Hollywood Studios on Wednesday and went to guest relations- they were very helpful and gave us all 3 "choice of experience" fast passes. They can be used on any 3 picks, any time 9am-10pm.
 

Victor Kelly

Well-Known Member
Try for an opening in the same time slot on another day and/or time. OR go on an EMH night at midnight and you will wait 20 minutes tops. We saw Anna and Elsa, exited then saw Cindy and Repunzel, all within 25 minutes.

Anna and Elsa and Cindy are great but Repunzel is my favorite.
 

Dwarful

Well-Known Member
Did you try calling tech support? I was having issues with our upcoming trip and things were wonky. Even when I couldn't get two people in our group on the same FP times because no availability was showing up the tech support person was able to copy our FPs so that the other two had the same times. Good luck!
 
Top Bottom