Truly Haunted Haunted Mansion Photo

iheartdisney91

i love how this thread keeps popping up! lol

i think it is a ghost, you know prolly the kid that died and had his mother spread his ashes in the HM as a secret of course. but then again he is supposed to be near the ending moving belt crying. ah who cares any way.

aka_emilicious

None yet. He's going around the east coast, doing lectures. So I don't know how long it'll take for him to get back to me. But he's got some cool credentials and mentors (like, one of his mentors was the couple that investigated the actual house in Amityville, NY!)

Side Note: I saw the couple (actually the wife, her husband died in 2005) at my school who investigated the Amityville house! The pictures they showed us still give me nightmares. Especially that video at the end!

Mansion Butler

C'mon Mansion Butler... use your imagination! :)

Well, I can see actually fooling around and embracing it as a ghost the same way you'd call a piece of a gate a ring, my dear co-worker. However, I can't understand ACTUALLY believing it's a ghosts when there is 1) no evidence that it's a ghost and 2) it looks exactly like a person turning around in a buggy.

That would be like actually believing the sun didn't exist. It's right there in the sky, you can see it, but you don't believe it's really there because. . . I don't know why.

You're blowin' my cover, man.

bhg469

Side Note: I saw the couple (actually the wife, her husband died in 2005) at my school who investigated the Amityville house! The pictures they showed us still give me nightmares. Especially that video at the end!

Silly scammers. You know that was all made up don't you? There was a murder in the house but nothing more. No family ever spent a horrific month and they weren't chased out by ghosts. Neat story but completely untrue.

http://www.prairieghosts.com/amityville.html

Susanbanooth

That was actually a picture of my friend. He told me that he was on the ride and turned around to see what the flashing behind him was and a few months later I found that picture on a website. It was taken around the same time he went and it looks just like him. Maybe my friend is a ghost...

Yert3

That was actually a picture of my friend. He told me that he was on the ride and turned around to see what the flashing behind him was and a few months later I found that picture on a website. It was taken around the same time he went and it looks just like him. Maybe my friend is a ghost...
Did you notice that the last post in this thread is over ten years old?

KBLovedDisney

A dead thread brought back to life...
tenor.gif

raysbeatingheart

OK, I know that there are plenty of you on these boards interested in the Haunted parts of WDW, as am I, so here's the whole story.

I took my 100 ft nightshot accessory to WDW with the specific purpose of taking ride photos of the Haunted Mansion for WDW Virtual Visit. Well, after documenting the ride, I put the camera away for the rest of the day. I went back to our place that evening and began to download the photos to my laptop. After doing so I scrolled through them to make sure I had all I needed, and low and behold, on one of the first shots of the attraction, I saw something that definitely WAS NOT there when I was on the ride itself. This photo was taken in the first hallway of the attraction with the eye-following portraits.

As you'll see in the photo after clicking the link, it appears as though a child is peeking his head out of the doombuggy and looking directly at me. Not only was he not there when I took the pic, there wasn't a child of this age within 20 people in front of me in line, and as you can see, he's only a few doombuggies in front of me. Not only that, what's he doing looking at me? There is NO flash, and NO visible light coming from me. It's all infrared, and invisible to the naked eye.

Before you flame me and claim I Photoshopped this, or that I'm blatantly lying, try to think of a time in my nearly 3 years on these boards that I've ever purposefully misled anyone. Or, just give me a reason why I would need to lie about this. This is authentic. Period.

Having said that, I just think it's an incredibly spooky photo. And I have no idea where that kid came from. Enjoy, ghost hunters!

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/sho...403cfe81ba02e489f22aac5&sort=1&cat=500&page=3
Hi! I'm writing an article for my master's program, and I was wondering if I could use this picture in it?

DisAl

Well, somehow this thread has been resurrected even though it should have remained buried.
It's hard to imagine anyone thinking it was anything but someone sticking their head outside the doom buggy and looking back.
Of course if they leave it stuck out long enough it could end up rolling along the track.
They couldn't be much dumber.
Oh, what was that bump..... Bummer. :devilish:

Pepper's Ghost

Well, somehow this thread has been resurrected even though it should have remained buried.
It's hard to imagine anyone thinking it was anything but someone sticking their head outside the doom buggy and looking back.
Of course if they leave it stuck out long enough it could end up rolling along the track.
They couldn't be much dumber.
Oh, what was that bump..... Bummer. :devilish:
Necroposting.gif

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Hi! I'm writing an article for my master's program, and I was wondering if I could use this picture in it?
@raysbeatingheart -- if you want to contact the original poster for permission, hover your mouse cursor over his avatar and click on the "Start Conversation" link. That's infinitely preferable to resurrecting a 14-year-old dead thread, Fred.

Minnesota disney fan

So,,, I've read alot of this thread,and clicked on the sites to see the photo, but it doesn't work for me,!!!
I would love to see the photo after all this discussion and wonder why I can't get it to appear, no pun intended, LOL.
Does anyone have a newer photo of this that they could post? I wonder if it's because the original photo is from 2004?
thanks if anyone can help. I admit I am very curious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom