trouble making park reservations.

buckeyegator

Original Poster
help, since re-opening i have made 6 or 7 reservations through the disney app.i currently have no active ones, yet when i try to make some for april it says i have reached my limit.tried calling, but after an hour on hold hung up, any ideas why i cannot make them? i tried on my phone and the disney web site to no avail.

MrsPrice96

In the Parks
No
help, since re-opening i have made 6 or 7 reservations through the disney app.i currently have no active ones, yet when i try to make some for april it says i have reached my limit.tried calling, but after an hour on hold hung up, any ideas why i cannot make them? i tried on my phone and the disney web site to no avail.
How many days of tickets do you have? I believe it goes by how many ticket days you have. We had 2 trips booked but hadn't bought our tickets yet for the second trip and I couldn't make a reservation for more than the number of days of tickets I had

NelleBelle

Can you try on a computer? I often don't have the best luck using their app for things, unfortunately. Otherwise, I'd sock some time away and just deal with the intolerable hold until you get someone 😕

nickys

Premium Member
Do you have an AP? If so have you checked the blackout dates? Could just be one of those poor error messages.

Here’s the link to the calendar:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom