News Tropical Storm Nicole impacts to Walt Disney World - November 2022

cbrunocme

Does anyone know if we still need Park reservations? We have one for Epcot today but I wanted to go over to Magic Kingdom at 12 but I can't modify my reservation.

TrainsOfDisney

MK parking is open - I’m on a bus to the TTC right now.

8F40A8E9-8DB1-40B3-8AFD-79E28E149001.jpeg

jlhwdw

Based on conditions in my front yard, I feel like the parks should have delayed another few hours. Open MK for the party and Epcot for evening hours, but don't worry about DAK or DHS if you aren't doing new reservations.

TrainsOfDisney

Based on conditions in my front yard, I feel like the parks should have delayed another few hours. Open MK for the party and Epcot for evening hours, but don't worry about DAK or DHS if you aren't doing new reservations.
I’m taking transportation around property (I didn’t have a reservation for today) just to see what all is happening and I agree. The wind gusts are still very strong.

It’s sad to make people use a MK reservation for only 6 hours as well.

StantonZ

It’s sad to make people use a MK reservation for only 6 hours as well.
Agreed.
I thought they handled the shutdown/re-open very well when we where there for hurricane Ian; they opened early for "on site" guests and we ended up with nearly a full day. Of course, I'm sure they would much rather not have to make these decisions at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom