News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

Letteyeti

I am really excited for the Tron Coaster as it looks like progress is being made. It sure does look like it is right on top of Space Mountain though from those photos.

gerarar

Premium Member
I am really excited for the Tron Coaster as it looks like progress is being made. It sure does look like it is right on top of Space Mountain though from those photos.
That’s just road replacement work from what I can tell. Aside from the pictures taken today, doesn’t seem like work on TRON has resumed yet, aside from the on-site deliveries reported a couple weeks ago. We would also see vehicles on-site from contractors if work did resume, but sadly isn’t present in the pics.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

I don't think the thing the arrow is pointing to is track. It may be a piece of the canopy structure. You can see some of the bare canopy structure from Shanghai in this picture.

1591994231183.png

dhslxop

I don't really know anything about construction, but the crane is obviously facing in a different direction between Bio's pics from the 12th and the 20th. Is that indicative of any work going on?

lazyboy97o

I don't really know anything about construction, but the crane is obviously facing in a different direction between Bio's pics from the 12th and the 20th. Is that indicative of any work going on?
No, that is indicative of safe practices when they left and wind. Tower cranes are “weathervained” when not in use so that they rotate with the wind instead of resisting it by being locked into a single position.

DCBaker

Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom