News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Thank you! I'm really excited for this after watching the video, even though there isn't much info. on it yet. It might be something I can ride, since big, scary coasters are too terrifying. For me. I white knuckle Expedition Everest and practically go into shock by the end - my boys think it's great. But it's really fun! Twice. And done.

It's going to be exactly like the one in Shanghai.

Buried20KLeague

Thank you! I'm really excited for this after watching the video, even though there isn't much info. on it yet. It might be something I can ride, since big, scary coasters are too terrifying. For me. I white knuckle Expedition Everest and practically go into shock by the end - my boys think it's great. But it's really fun! Twice. And done.

Tron is far less intense than Everest. Far less.

Orangeanna

I was on the had about a month ago and took a couple pics of the construction. Some cast member came over the intercom and told me to put my phone away. I really didn't know I was breaking a rule. As a passholder( and not someone who posts these pics) I was surprised and a little scared. I don't want my pass revoked. Why isn't this rule posted? There are literally thousands of these pics on line. They make no effort to hide the construction from view. Has anyone else been yelled at? Could I really get in trouble? A little warning would be nice, I am not a rule breaker.

trainplane3

I was on the had about a month ago and took a couple pics of the construction. Some cast member came over the intercom and told me to put my phone away. I really didn't know I was breaking a rule. As a passholder( and not someone who posts these pics) I was surprised and a little scared. I don't want my pass revoked. Why isn't this rule posted? There are literally thousands of these pics on line. They make no effort to hide the construction from view. Has anyone else been yelled at? Could I really get in trouble? A little warning would be nice, I am not a rule breaker.
It happens. Other people have been talked to by security for taking pictures of Skyline construction by holding a camera/phone over the fence (DHS station as an example) and were told to delete the pictures. Don't worry about it.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Thursday, April 25, 2019. People mover view of the Tron construction site. Appears about half of the "floor" has been poured, with forms set up for the other half.

IMG_1257.JPG

Kman101

Then they need to put a scrim up to stop guests from seeing the construction. It's unrealistic to ask guests to not take pictures of something that is clearly viewable, construction site or not ... and considering helicopters fly over construction sites and take pictures ... IDK, I get not sticking a camera over a wall, but at the same time ... you can't pick and choose what you police and what you don't, IMO. You won't get in trouble. No rules were posted. You did nothing wrong. Someone was just clearly trying to feel important that day.

peter11435

Unless you were standing, leaning out of the vehicle, or using a selfie stick then you were not breaking any rules and the cast member was wrong.

Kman101

Unless you were standing, leaning out of the vehicle, or using a selfie stick then you were not breaking any rules and the cast member was wrong.

Yep.

Considering just about everyone takes pictures of it and live streamers and vloggers show it all the time ... the castmember was clearly wrong. And if it's an issue, they need to put up scrims. Like you said, unless the person was doing something wrong, then the castmember was simply trying to feel important by yelling at a guest. It happens a lot (not this particular situation, just in general)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom