News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

Rteetz

From Bioreconstruct

rudyjr13

The 1st large Mat pour just completed this morning over at Tron at the MK.

I was on Barnstormer late last night during EMH around 11:30pm. So much activity. I saw at least 2 big concrete trucks that match up with your post. The big cranes were active and there were a bunch of workers very active. It was a pretty amazing site to see all of the sudden come alive like that after normal park close.

lazyboy97o

Unlike guardians, this is not one big pour. Separate sections for track supports, building foundations, etc. There was a small area poured a few weeks ago, looking like part of the gravity building. This would appear to be another portion of the build.
The Sausalito track columns have their own foundations separate from the large slab. It is also likely that the walls are on their own foundations, probably something like a spread footing.

Seanual757

I was on Barnstormer late last night during EMH around 11:30pm. So much activity. I saw at least 2 big concrete trucks that match up with your post. The big cranes were active and there were a bunch of workers very active. It was a pretty amazing site to see all of the sudden come alive like that after normal park close.

Yep took 7 hours knocked it out next month will be another big one.

TrojanUSC

Just because it wasn’t required by law doesn’t mean Disney wasn’t thinking of it. Why do you think there is a ramp and stairs at the entrance to Space Mountain? Ramp to Carousel. Ramp to People Mover. Elevator to Astro Orbitor. Ramps to Big Thunder. Ramps to Country Bear. If you think about it, almost all (if not all) old-school attractions offered no-barrier access.

This is true but with time the attractions have become far more accessible, especially as people caught on that many of the attractions with switchbacks allowed guests with mobility disabilities to skip the line, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom