News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

Truk777

Nearmap updated on November 21st. Here is the Tron coaster area.
Tron Nov 2018.jpg

jbolen2

I noticed the railway bed from the people mover. I couldn’t figure out why they removed it unless the track is going to go around something instead of the constant circle it has had.

On a side note my 2yr old son wanted to see train up close so while up there I asked the cast member how long it was going to be down. His answer was it wouldn’t be opening anytime soon and when asked why not go in to shuttle mode he went on about safety after the monorail crash.

On a side note my 2yr old son wanted to see train up close so while up there I asked the cast member how long it was going to be down. His answer was it wouldn’t be opening anytime soon and when asked why not go in to shuttle mode he went on about safety after the monorail crash.
I remember that's how it ran during Splash Mountain's construction.

Since the monorail incident, they only operate from the forward-facing cab. So why not rig up a second engine to the other end of the train, like a steam-powered monorail? Probably not quite that simple, but it'd be neat to see.

GlacierGlacier

It’s weird seeing just how small the arcade/gift shop is compared to SM. In front of the ride it looks so much bigger.
It's amazing what controlling guest perspective allows.

For how useless the arcade is nowadays, it's quite an iconic and well-designed part of SM.

As long as you don't approach it from the Fantasyland path 😛

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom