News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Seems more of a symptom of everything being about driving quarterly profits. Looks better to current investors if profits are increasing NOW rather than later so that means if you are in charge it doesn't benefit you to have a bunch of profit killing costs during your tenure, look as though you are performing poorly and get canned, then the next guy comes in and he benefits from the rides you paid for with all the profits being attributed to him with none of the costs.

Yes the 'Wall St Syndrome' also factors in here. Where 'rent seeking' (google it) is valued far above actual INVESTMENT in products and services.

crxbrett

Yes, more Roger Rabbit is always a good thing,

Playing catch up on this forum and came across more Roger Rabbit love. @Donaldfan1934 I agree 100% that more Roger is always a good thing and it’s super disappointing there is no presence at Hollywood Studios or anywhere else in Disney World. My view of a dream too town for FL would match more with @Kman101 seeing a toon town tied to “Who Framed Roger Rabbit” by placing it in Hollywood Studios. But like you both said, it’s preference. But I would prefer the possibility of him at either place over no place honestly.

I finally introduced our young daughters (3, 5, and 8) to the Roger Rabbit shorts (Who Framed Roger Rabbit would be too frightening for them at this age) and they can’t get enough of these on repeat. We just have to stop them before Baby Herman says any expletives at the end of the cartoons.

For our upcoming trip, the wifey wanted us to try and DIY all our ears (etsy style) and so I asked if I could simply draw my own and I’d even be cool with a bow to match all the ladies in our fam (if it was a Roger Bow Tie) ;)

DE2DD511-2425-45EF-ACCD-6B23A9E27AD6.jpeg

Donaldfan1934

Playing catch up on this forum and came across more Roger Rabbit love. @Donaldfan1934 I agree 100% that more Roger is always a good thing and it’s super disappointing there is no presence at Hollywood Studios or anywhere else in Disney World. My view of a dream too town for FL would match more with @Kman101 seeing a toon town tied to “Who Framed Roger Rabbit” by placing it in Hollywood Studios. But like you both said, it’s preference. But I would prefer the possibility of him at either place over no place honestly.

I finally introduced our young daughters (3, 5, and 8) to the Roger Rabbit shorts (Who Framed Roger Rabbit would be too frightening for them at this age) and they can’t get enough of these on repeat. We just have to stop them before Baby Herman says any expletives at the end of the cartoons.

For our upcoming trip, the wifey wanted us to try and DIY all our ears (etsy style) and so I asked if I could simply draw my own and I’d even be cool with a bow to match all the ladies in our fam (if it was a Roger Bow Tie) ;)

View attachment 280201
Great to hear you're exposing your kids to Roger Rabbit. Great job on the ears by the way.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member

View attachment 280201
It's cute, but heretical.

montyz81

Cleaning their windows would be a start. They’re filthy.
this made me think of the windows at the monorail level of the Contemporary. When on the resort line, you get a nice close look at 25 years of dirt, dead bugs and cobwebs. Pretty disappointing really. Sorry, I know that is off topic, but the comments above reminded me of what I saw just this past Friday.

wdizneew

First 2 pics taken May 4th from Barnstormer. Nothing to report besides a horrible manure smell while queuing up for Barnstormer.

Last pic taken from Top of the World Lounge on May 5th. Can't really see much but it looks like they're just prepping the land. Also, just imagine how drastically this view will change once the ride is opened.
20180504_134040645_iOS.jpg
20180504_134143110_iOS.jpg

20180505_151731677_iOS.jpg

Walt d

With the canopy, missing most of the second level, and with the train passing under the canopy and the pedestrian walkway.
So now i dont” have to go through being shot and miniaturized by that laser, dont” you think that, came from honey I shrunk the kids. Prop,ready to enjoy the grid, as a user..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom