News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

Herah

is that earth?
i don't see one single nose in a phone, but i do see a mention of 'telephones' on an arrow sign - was that in communicore? an exhibit of a television phone or something like skype?

in unrelated news...
got a year on these, by chance?
I don't think anyone else caught this...that sign says "Restrooms Telephones". It's not an exhibit, it's ordinary payphones. In case you need to call someone when you're not in your house or office.

Why are they next to the restrooms? Well, at the time, they told us it's a safety measure. If you become suspicious of the man you're with, you say you have to use the restroom, and you call someone to come pick you up. He won't know until your rescuer is already there. But, at the time, I thought that was hooey because they were next to the restrooms almost everywhere, not just in bars. I think it was just an out-of-the-way space already dedicated to off-theme business.

Monorail_Red_77

also interested in this. I love following new attractions, and will be at the world in 51 long days. What can i expect?
I rode WDW RR yesterday and there were no walls at Tron location. Nothing that I could see from the train. Also, on Sunday I was at Space Mountain gift shop. No walls from that direction either, except for a 220 minute wait for stand-by. Also, nothing visible from Peoplemover. The only walls I saw in tomorrow land were for Ray's Starlight Café ongoing refurb. The new outdoor seating looks great. There are also refurb walls up inside all along the glass wall between Sonny Eclipse room and Bay 2. Recently refurbed bathrooms look great.

Mainahman

I rode WDW RR yesterday and there were no walls at Tron location. Nothing that I could see from the train. Also, on Sunday I was at Space Mountain gift shop. No walls from that direction either, except for a 220 minute wait for stand-by. Also, nothing visible from Peoplemover. The only walls I saw in tomorrow land were for Ray's Starlight Café ongoing refurb. The new outdoor seating looks great. There are also refurb walls up inside all along the glass wall between Sonny Eclipse room and Bay 2. Recently refurbed bathrooms look great.
I hope the Starlight cafe is done in time., MY family loves that place.

Monorail_Red_77

I hope the Starlight cafe is done in time., MY family loves that place.
Here's a night shot of a section of the new outdoor seating area that is completed. It reminds me of Pinocchio Village Hause outdoor seating. In that it is surrounded by a concrete planter on the outside with a bench seat on inside of wall. I like it much better than the old style. You can also see the start of the refurb wall that is directly across from speedway.

IMG_6426.JPG

Mainahman

Here's a night shot of a section of the new outdoor seating area that is completed. It reminds me of Pinocchio Village Hause outdoor seating. In that it is surrounded by a concrete planter on the outside with a bench seat on inside of wall. I like it much better than the old style. You can also see the start of the refurb wall that is directly across from speedway.

View attachment 256839
What im most excited about is that in march it will be cool enough to use outdoor seating areas!

WDW Guru

I actually took a picture while I was there on Thursday. No noticeable work has been done as of yet.

IMG_0831.JPG

azox

Thank you for taking a look and letting us know. I can't wait to see something starting to move on this project :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom