News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Who going to be the sponsor for Tron lightcycle power run coaster in the Magic Kingdom's Tomorrowland? :confused:

CBFAA9B9-961A-453C-B306-A19981905D69.jpeg

tissandtully

Wow only one location each? I’m not a smoker and never have been, but I think that would tick me off if I was one. I guess the lack of authorized locations might help explain why people are often smoking in non designated areas.
This big dude was smoking on the Frozen ride, but when I told him to put it out, he blew smoke in my face and told me to "Let it go" then pushed me down a drop.

Captain Barbossa

Does anyone know how or if the entrance will affect the WDWRR? I know that the concept art shows the railroad running trough it. Just wondering if there will be a bridge or if it will go under the tracks like Space Mountain.

WDWTank

They need to finish the 1994 Tomorrowland as part of this project! I hope the TRON facade is not identical to the one in Shanghai, it needs to be inspired by 1920’s/30’s Sci-fi! :D

Last edited:

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Essentially THAT^ but with clean, cold, sterile, futuristic colors. The best we can hope for now is pre '94 (Tomorrowland '75)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
That sounds like a shame. “The Future THat Always Was and Never Will Be” was perhaps the most brilliant approach they’ve ever taken to a Tomorrowland, and pretty thoroughly executed.
Apart from the bits they forgot.
Essentially THAT^ but with clean, cold, sterile, futuristic colors. The best we can hope for now is pre '94 (Tomorrowland '75)
I’ve said it elsewhere, if plans come to fruition the land will look more 1975 than 1994.

Last edited:

JEANYLASER

I hope the sponsor for Tron lightcycle power run coaster in the Magic Kingdom's Tomorrowland. ! Tron will be in the guide maps in the Magic Kingdom! I hope the Sponsor for Tron Lightcycle power run in the Magic Kingdom's Tomorrowland to be Chevy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom