News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

Tavernacle12

Can't really complain about it considering it's not taking the spot of anything else. It's always looked cool, biggest concern is how short it is.

BTW, anyone know how carryons (hats, bags, glasses) are handled on it, considering the shape of the ride vehicle?

Buried20KLeague

Can't really complain about it considering it's not taking the spot of anything else. It's always looked cool, biggest concern is how short it is.

BTW, anyone know how carryons (hats, bags, glasses) are handled on it, considering the shape of the ride vehicle?

There's a VERY small compartment on the bike for glasses and such, though I didn't trust it at all. It's more of a rubber flap than anything else.

They had lockers that were free if you only used them a short time.

You don't wanna take anything on the ride. And they'll stop you if they see anything.

EricsBiscuit

There's a VERY small compartment on the bike for glasses and such, though I didn't trust it at all. It's more of a rubber flap than anything else.

You don't wanna take anything on the ride. And they'll stop you if they see anything.
I used the compartment for my glasses and it worked fine. I went on it 5 times.

Tavernacle12

That seems... problematic. I'd hope at the very least there's a compartment big enough for glasses and a hat. I guess lockers are fine, but I always find locker-required rides to be a hassle (other than Sum Of All Thrills which had the locker right at the ride entrance/exit).

Buried20KLeague

So it appears that the walkway will extend past TRON and over to Storybook Circus? This will help with traffic flow and to not create a dead end effect. Although, perhaps that is just the exit to the TRON ride.

If built like shanghai, the exit is essentially right next to the entrance (with the lockers right outside both).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom