News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

Bill Cipher

In the Parks
Yes
Anyone find a good recording of the TRON area background music from within the area? The examples I'm finding are not good.
The previews today have not had the best audio since there was a temporary DJ set up as this was marketed as a "preview party," but to my untrained ear the actual area loop (which can be heard much better near the test seats and queue entrance) seems to be tracks directly lifted from the Tron Legacy soundtrack.

_caleb

The previews today have not had the best audio since there was a temporary DJ set up as this was marketed as a "preview party," but to my untrained ear the actual area loop (which can be heard much better near the test seats and queue entrance) seems to be tracks directly lifted from the Tron Legacy soundtrack.
Thanks for the explanation and confirmation! Looking forward to hearing it.

tparris

I’ll also say this: Space Mountain is not pulsing different colors tonight, and the Tron canopy isn’t either. All I’ll say is just keep that in mind…

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
This is going to be a major problem, especially for those guests who purchased ILL. Remember when Pandora opened? It’s going to have nothing on this.
That’s a good point. At FoP, until Covid, they gave people too fat to ride several paper anytime Multiple Experience FastPasses. Not sure those exist anymore.

A test seat doesn’t help if you have to buy before you even get back there. I think the make good will have to be a refund-and-something.

7DMT isn’t very accommodating to thick-thighed individuals either. I wonder if Disney might consider just hiring a fat guy to test their test vehicles during development. That’s 3 major rides in a decade that aren’t particularly good for various body shapes (and with no good reason on FoP)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
There is a test seat.
Indeed. Here...

1675478477611.png

1675478508196.png

JoeCamel

That’s a good point. At FoP, until Covid, they gave people too fat to ride several paper anytime Multiple Experience FastPasses. Not sure those exist anymore.

A test seat doesn’t help if you have to buy before you even get back there. I think the make good will have to be a refund-and-something.

7DMT isn’t very accommodating to thick-thighed individuals either. I wonder if Disney might consider just hiring a fat guy to test their test vehicles during development. That’s 3 major rides in a decade that aren’t particularly good for various body shapes (and with no good reason on FoP)
Now they have a bike coaster it might be a bad idea to configure the seats to accommodate all larger guests. I forget if they strung nets over the walkways but even if they did a falling person might be too much for them and very bad show. Got to engineer for most not for all

ToTBellHop

Now they have a bike coaster it might be a bad idea to configure the seats to accommodate all larger guests. I forget if they strung nets over the walkways but even if they did a falling person might be too much for them and very bad show. Got to engineer for most not for all
The only thing that surprises me here is that they didn’t install the lap bar seats on every train.

With a bike coaster, if they accommodate larger guests, 7-year olds will be falling out. Nature of the beast.

This is, however, reason #7342 why it was stupid going to paid Fastpass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom