News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
https://onelook.com/?w=pareidolia

1674572993150.png

1674573151709.png

SD449

What was the last ride to be “Presented By…”?
Could this be why we have a rollercoaster in the dark next to a rollercoaster in the dark?
Or did Disney ask Enterprise to sponsor GotG, they said yes but Chevrolet said it was a weird conflict of interest…

lewisc

What was the last ride to be “Presented By…”?
Could this be why we have a rollercoaster in the dark next to a rollercoaster in the dark?
Or did Disney ask Enterprise to sponsor GotG, they said yes but Chevrolet said it was a weird conflict of interest…
Mission Space?

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
To those who have experienced the ride, Is that seating position comfortable? Looks like it might be a bit awkward or might be perfectly fine.

As with most coasters... it depends... but in my experience, who it will be most uncomfortable for are the very tall. The very large simply won't fit the restraints and will be told to walk. The very tall need to contend with the awkward leg restraints. I'm 6'2" tall and ~180 lbs and I found the restraints to be very nice.

The restraints are much more along the lines of FoP than Hagrids (even on the motorbike side of Hagrids, the seating is still mostly upright with the restraint being essentially a traditional lap-bar; people may lean forward to hold the handles, but the seating is still rather traditional). But unlike FoP, you lean much further forward on Tron and the restraints are better designed to cradle your body. The riding position feels much more similar to a flying coaster (just above the track) than a traditional coaster. Being forced to lean so far forward gives an enhanced feeling of speed.

Patcheslee

As with most coasters... it depends... but in my experience, who it will be most uncomfortable for are the very tall. The very large simply won't fit the restraints and will be told to walk. The very tall need to contend with the awkward leg restraints. I'm 6'2" tall and ~180 lbs and I found the restraints to be very nice.

The restraints are much more along the lines of FoP than Hagrids (even on the motorbike side of Hagrids, the seating is still mostly upright with the restraint being essentially a traditional lap-bar; people may lean forward to hold the handles, but the seating is still rather traditional). But unlike FoP, you lean much further forward on Tron and the restraints are better designed to cradle your body. The riding position feels much more similar to a flying coaster (just above the track) than a traditional coaster. Being forced to lean so far forward gives an enhanced feeling of speed.
They're gonna hear some crackling sounds with my knees lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom