Tripods...Canon 5d mk ii....must see night shots...and photography!

kirstenoel

Original Poster
Hello everyone,
I have a question. I am a video producer and photographer and I need a new tripod capable of supporting a Canon 5D mk ii. I had a mini tripod for my old camera but it buckles under the weight of the 5D. Can anyone recommend a compact tripod (small enough to fit in my rucksack) for the 5d.
Also, its been a long time since I've been to WDW...what are the absolute "must-not-miss" shots for night time photographers?

KeithVH

Asking this of other photographers is like asking where's the best place to eat on property.

A true compact would be at most like a Slik XL of Mini II, Sunpak Minipro, or Velbon CX Mini.

NeedMoreMickey

Hello everyone,
I have a question. I am a video producer and photographer and I need a new tripod capable of supporting a Canon 5D mk ii. I had a mini tripod for my old camera but it buckles under the weight of the 5D. Can anyone recommend a compact tripod (small enough to fit in my rucksack) for the 5d.
Also, its been a long time since I've been to WDW...what are the absolute "must-not-miss" shots for night time photographers?
I'm also looking for a new mini-tripod. Did you buy a new one yet?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom