Trip Report

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by MarknSue
We got back from our trip to WDW yesterday.
It was GREAT!
MarknSue

:animwink:

Wow, you guys really do go on and on! ;)

Just kidding! How were the crowds, now that the holiday peak season is over? How crowded were the hotels, buses, etc. Inquiring minds want to know...especially those going to WDW soon!

neilybealy

Originally posted by MarknSue
We got back from our trip to WDW yesterday.
It was GREAT!
MarknSue

:animwink:

Hiya Mark and Sue

Glad to hear you had a great time - you must have been there at the same time as someone from work - they said they had a magical time!!

Neil
:D

MarknSue

Original Poster
Re: Re: Trip Report

From January 2nd the crowds were great. (<---that sounds odd. I mean there wernt any crowds!) We got on virtually everything without having to wait. Space Mountain was only about 10mins, and we got to go on Astroorbiter for the first time ever - we'd always thought the line was a little too long before. By the way - one of my favorite things about America today? You use the word "line" whereas we're stuck with "q", which frankly, is way to difficult to spell when your jetlagged!
The buses were a bit of a pain to be honest. It seems we had to stand up an awful lot more than b4 - regardless of how busy the parks were at the time. Still better than learning to drive on "the other" side of the road of course!
And finally, one thing I havent noticed a post about yet is the Cinderella show on the Castle Forcourt stage. We really loved that. How long has it played for? Much prefered it to the old one.
MarknSue

ps Again, I havent noticed a post about it (al;though I assume its been discussed) but the revamped choreography on Beauty and the Beast in Studios is really good - going to have to find an imax now to see the film again!

Originally posted by marciahahn

Wow, you guys really do go on and on! ;)

Just kidding! How were the crowds, now that the holiday peak season is over? How crowded were the hotels, buses, etc. Inquiring minds want to know...especially those going to WDW soon!

DisneyPhD

Welcome back. Glad you had a good trip, sorry it is back to relaity. But you have memories and hopefully pictures to keep you warm.

Did the weather ever get any better? We were there Dec 13-20 and right after we left it got cold and stayed that way for a long time. Locals don't seem to mind that much, but it is disapointing to travel many 100's if not 1000 of miles for better weather and wear winter cothes. But then again, most anything is better then England or Michigan right now for that mater. :animwink:

MarknSue

Original Poster
The weather was fine for me - Im not really a sun person - burn too easily. Sue was pretty dissappointed though - its the second year running she's had very little sunbathing weather. Sun is by no means essential to a great disney holiday (we enjoy Paris after all!) but there is something about the Magic Kingdom on a sunny day that just melts the stoniest of dispositions!
Mark

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom