Trip report, trip report!!!

Ariel

Hey gang!! I just got back from 8 wonderful days in Disney and I had the BEST time!! Despite it being a holiday week, the parks were relatively un-crowded and we pretty much walked onto every ride. I think maybe we had the need to use Fast Pass all of 5 times in the whole time we were there. The longest wait time we had was one late afternoon when we waited 30 minutes for RNR. It was so nice.....
We had the pleasure of staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and I cannot say enough about this hotel - what an amazing experience. I fell in love with the atmosphere and if I could have I would have willingly taken one of the giraffes home with me as a pet. ;) The animals were around a lot and some of them would come so close and I spent hours just sitting and watching them.
I think of all the most crowded was Downtown Disney the few times we went and they are really underway with the new toy store, which looks to be just about done.
Hmmm...I really have no complaints, although I rarely do when I go to Disney. If anyone has any specific questions, feel free to PM me. Needless to say, I'm even more excited about the WDWMagic trip coming up in four weeks!! ;)

tiggerlover1971

I am so happy you had a great time i am going in less than a week i cannot wait I am staying at por but when i go back in sept i am staying at the animal kingdom lodge i cannot wait to go already so hopefully it wont be that crowded when i go

Upvote 0

figmentmom

Glad you had a great time, Ariel!

Sorry I'll have to miss the August 3rd trip:( , but if all goes well, I should be able to get down for a solo trip the 3rd week in August.

Got any pictures?

Upvote 0

no2apprentice

Hey, Ariel, welcome back. You remind me of my wife when we got back from AKL. She LOVES giraffes. If you remember the 6 foot high wood giraffe in the gift shop, my wife was trying her hardest to figure out a way to tie that down to our trunk so she could bring it home (fortunately for my credit card, she couldn't).:lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom