Trip Report - Orlando Area This Past Weekend

MouseRight

Original Poster
Went to Orlando Area this weekend.

Saturday - Universal Studios - Totally Empty. We were able to get on every ride and see one of the shows by 4 PM. No lines. No Wait. Actually, the place had no energy. Real quiet and no Stunt show. Terminator 3D was a great show. MIB Alien Attack was okay. I expected more due to the hype. You spend so much time aiming and shooting the ray gun that you miss all of the effect, surroundings and the story line.

Sunday - Animal Kingdom - Again it was empty. No line on the Dinasaur ride. In fact, My Wife, Daughter, and I had the vehicle to ourselves. Triceratops Spin had no line. Primeveal Whirl looked pretty close to completion. Sign said it would open in Spring 2002. Tarzan Rocks is a fabulous show - Full of Energey, dancers, Acrobats, skaters and a pretty descent rock band, with good singers. Don't miss it. Women will like Tarzan - as my wife said - "He is a fine speciman of a man." No line on Rapids Ride. Rainforest Cafe was totally empty. 1/2 half of restaurant was closed off and half of the tables in the open section were empty.

Downtown Disney - New Toy Store had sign saying it would be open by Summer 2002. Outside of Building is almost compelte. Seems to be pretty large.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom