Trip Report 9-29-10 To 10-4-10

Last Part......

We tried our best to stay till closing but we got tired pretty quick. We did a lot and really enjoyed ourselves.
CIMG0371.jpg

Monday-October 4th, we spent today just visiting the hotels and stuff. We headed to Magic Kingdom to get a boat to Wilderness Lodge. We love walking around this Hotel and taking pictures and what not. Really pretty there.
CIMG0376.jpg

CIMG0379.jpg

We took a boat over to the Contemporary Hotel and saw this water gushing out from nearby Magic Kingdom we could not figure out what that was all about at all.
CIMG0390.jpg

CIMG0391.jpg

Do you know how many times I’ve been to the Contemporary and have not seen the 5-legged goat. My husband pointed it out to me. Man I feel so stupid. Here it is.This is on the wall nearby the Monorail.
CIMG0392.jpg

CIMG0412.jpg

We took this boat over to the GF Hotel. Man the day was going by quickly. I took a quick picture of the clock nearby the pool. I wasn’t really smiling when I took this
CIMG0414.jpg

After this we went to the Swan Hotel and ate at Il Milano. It was our last night and we wanted to have a really good dinner. Il Milano never fails. Dinner was wonderful. I forgot to take pictures though sorry. It was a great mini Disney vacation. We really enjoyed every minute of it. We really didn’t want to leave and we were discussing our next trip at the airport as our plan was delayed about 3 times that day. We would not have minded it at all if it were cancelled that is what we were hoping for.
Bye Bye for now Magic Kingdom & Disney World.

CIMG0411.jpg

Hope you enjoyed our trip report.

I'd like to thank everyone who emailed me helping me to figure out how to put this report on here correctly.

You guys are very sweet.

Have a Magical Day Now :wave:

trr1

Do you know how many times I’ve been to the Contemporary and have not seen the 5-legged goat. My husband pointed it out to me. Man I feel so stupid. Here it is.This is on the wall nearby the Monorail.
CIMG0392.jpg

The fifth leg is not a leg its his steamboat willie:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom