Trip Report 9-29-10 To 10-4-10

Still Continuing.........

Wait till you see the next picture I got with this really tall guy.
CIMG0309.jpg

Ok I’m just about 5’2” this guy is about at least 8 Foot Tall. The nicest Cast Member I have met yet at Magic Kingdom. Sweet Sweet Person. I love this picture. My Husband took it of us. Yep there was no one at the Pirate’s! Can you believe it?

CIMG0310.jpg

Looking at this picture, I don’t think it was such a great idea to try and put my leg up on that table since I am so darn short it didn’t really work. Oh well too late now. And yes I actually did Trick or Treat for the fun of it, only ate a few pieces of candy before I got a bad tummy ache. OUCHY!!!!!!!
CIMG0312.jpg

Ok see that look on my husband’s face; that is right before he told me to put the camera away and the Cast Members said it as well as our boat left. Sheesh I only wanted to get this shot because no one else was on our boat. Man….no one likes to have any fun these days. I snapped this anyway quickly as I could hehe..Well since I didn’t get my way on Pirates I decided after the ride that I would set the camera and take a picture of us. Hubby didn’t give me any complaints about it, no one was around, and didn’t this come out pretty darn good??? I think it did..
CIMG0313.jpg

CIMG0314.jpg

We went outside and who was there….Yep Yep….The Pirate himself…Of course I got on the huge line and waited…and then begged someone to take the picture because the cast member decided to walk away right then and there…just my luck right?
I think this person who took this was a cast member, even though she was at the MNSSHP as one of us non-cast member people hehe.
CIMG0315.jpg

He kissed my hand and I think he was pleased with my costume. He kept smiling the whole time we took this picture LOL....
We went off to HM and got in line for the photo pass and of course I begged the Cast Member to take our picture also, those photo passpictures are pretty expensive. Pretty dark right?
CIMG0316.jpg

We caught some of the Firework show by Fantasyland as we were waiting in line again to take pictures.
CIMG0326-1.jpg

I thought Stitch was coming toward me so I took this picture and quickly moved out ofthe way. This was fun though; everyone wasdancing andhaving a good time here.
CIMG0337.jpg

CIMG0335.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom