trip Planning

dreamteacher

Original Poster
I hope this makessence I have a question. Is there any placeon the internet that you can tell the map the roads you want to take and it will tell you how far it is in miles and time? I want to take the roads I want to go on not the roads that they say to take. Does this make sence?

dreamteacher

Original Poster
Unfortinmatly these are not what I am wanting. AAA might be but for what I would want I have to be a member and I am not.. I am tring to make myself clear here I want to tell them the roads I want to go not to get Dicrtions, but to get how far it is and how long it will take.

Nemo14

dreamteacher said:
Unfortinmatly these are not what I am wanting. AAA might be but for what I would want I have to be a member and I am not.. I am tring to make myself clear here I want to tell them the roads I want to go not to get Dicrtions, but to get how far it is and how long it will take.
I understand that. You might want to consider a membership - it gets you a discount on the hotels and also on some of the "tours".
I used to have a trip-planning CDE (I think that may have been AAA too but I'm not sure, and you could do exactly that with it. You might want to check with something like that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom