Trip planning with 7 or 8 people.

jdnetone

My son is planning a trip for next year with 4 adults, and 3 or 4 kids, one under age 3. Are there any places on Disney that would sleep 7 or 8?

Zé_Carioca

With that large of a group you're either looking at splitting the group into multiple rooms or 2+ bedroom DVC villas since the suites at the values sleep only up to 6.

Upvote 0

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
The Treehouse Villas sleep up to 9 adults.

Upvote 0
It really does depend on the budget. The Treehouse Villas are nice, but are far from the pools at SSR, if his family wants to use those.
If he did get two connecting rooms, then they would have access to two bathrooms.
Just FYI there is a pool by the Treehouse Villas. Also they have 2 bathrooms, one in the Master Bedroom and one in the main living area. Also there is a washer/dryer in the Villas.

Upvote 0
Only thing that's I don't like is that sometimes one of the beds is s pull out in the living area
Yes, but in this instance it should only be children on the sleeper, and depending on group make up maybe none. 4 adults are easily accommodated in the 2 queen beds. 2 children can sleep in the bunk beds. If only 3 children the one under 3 may be able to use the pack and play, or if 2 small children they may be able to share the lower bunk. If 4 children one would probably need to sleep on a pull out or just on the couch made up without pulling out - it was quite comfortable when we stayed there. There are a lot of options and the full kitchen and washer and dryer are very helpful with a group. Just my opinion.

Another option that may not have been thought of is Fort Wilderness. You can have up to 10 persons on one site without extra persons charges. And there are places that will rent you a camper big enough for the group, have it delivered and set up for you by the time you arrive, and it is complete with all necessities such as towels, bed linens, dishes and other kitchenware, etc. Mainly bring your clothes and what ever food you want at the site.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom