Trip planning started last night

macefamily

My daughter is working hard in her second graduate semester for speech therapy, one son is struggling with school, and the other son is getting ready to graduate high school with honors. Temperatures for the next two days will bottom out at -25 degrees. What does this family need ? A trip to Florida. Made our flight reservations last night and booked our usual condo. Heading down in early March. Plan is to hit Universal for Mardis Gras and enjoy the Cajun food (season pass holders). We plan on doing Disney for two or three days. One day will definitely be at Epcot for the Flower and Garden with stops at our favorite outdoor kitchens. I'm praying for good weather up here in March for a smooth departure because March is a wildcard in the northeast for weather conditions. Excited to start the trip planning.

wendysue

I can totally relate to the weather and NEEDING tickets to Florida! We are at -27 this morning with a -50 wind chill. So here I am browsing WDWMagic and wishing I would have booked a trip for THIS week! :)

Upvote 0

zurgandfriend

In Boston, we had snow last night and we are expecting the deep freeze tonight and tomorrow. A Disney trip sounds great right now. The only good thing about this weather is that I have not seen a mosquito in weeks.

Upvote 0

JillC LI

It was right around this time last year that I booked and started trip planning for our trip in December! LOL. I miss those months of trip planning. I do love them so. Almost as much as the actual trip . . . but not quite! LOL

Upvote 0

yensid67

One of THE BEST things about going to Disney is the PLANNING! You anticipate everything you will do and dream about what you will do. It adds to the trip! Since most of the country is in a deep freeze...any Florida trip sounds good right now! Thursday is suppose to be -10 and that's warm compared to the Wind Chill forcast of -25

Upvote 0

BethG

I am making plans for my June trip right now. I love planning! I booked this trip last summer, but I am thinking about it with these MN temps we have today!

It is supposed to dip down to -30 overnight, but tomorrows high will bring us up to almost 0! (Sunday has a high of 45 in the forecast - gotta love MN)

Upvote 0

JohnD

My daughter is working hard in her second graduate semester for speech therapy, one son is struggling with school, and the other son is getting ready to graduate high school with honors. Temperatures for the next two days will bottom out at -25 degrees. What does this family need ? A trip to Florida. Made our flight reservations last night and booked our usual condo. Heading down in early March. Plan is to hit Universal for Mardis Gras and enjoy the Cajun food (season pass holders). We plan on doing Disney for two or three days. One day will definitely be at Epcot for the Flower and Garden with stops at our favorite outdoor kitchens. I'm praying for good weather up here in March for a smooth departure because March is a wildcard in the northeast for weather conditions. Excited to start the trip planning.

You definitely know about cold weather. Still, it can get chilly in Florida during the winter (relatively speaking compared to what you're used to). Plan on layers that you can add and remove during the day. Lightweight sweatshirt. Wind breaker. That kind of thing.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom