Trip Planning/Report... 3/29-4/7 2013

disneysince71

This is my first draft for our planning of our first of 5 visits to WDW in 2013. Yes I am a horrible planner... and I did not even get my first ADR until today. But we visit a lot and the truth is I am happy by the pool as long as I am in Walt Disney World. :) WE have 4 kids 10,15,17,19 all of which are I am happy to say getting to come with us on this trip... :) WE are RESORT HOPPING (by choice) 3 times. Any POSTIVE impute is greatly appreciated.. :)

Day 1 Leave NC at 12:00 Midnight arrive at 8:00 A.M at the Boardwalk Villas-
Spend most of the day relaxing by the pool. Unpacking and picking up groceries for the week.
Evening at Epcot.. We will walk on over and find a CS to eat at. Looking for suggestions... :)
Day 2 Headed to Hollywood Studios. No ADRs Yet.. Still deciding if we will do a CS or not. Dinner at Beaches and Cream.. No after dinner plans yet.
Day 3 (This is where most people I know think my vacation planning is nuts!) We are going to switch Resorts and head to Saratoga Springs. Morning we will relax then head to Earl of Sandwich for a Late Lunch. Go over to Disney Quest for a little while.. then head to Magic Kingdom.
Day 4 Day Water park- CS lunch. Evening- By request from my daughters I am Bringing my 15 and 17 year old daughters to Cinderella's Castle for a Late Dinner (9:35) ouch!!. Note to planners don't wait til you are 6 weeks out... :(
Day 5 Animal Kingdom in the A.M - Dinner Trails End Restaurant Buffet for dinner. My kids love this place.. and the Boat ride over. No plans after.
Day 6 Epcot for the day.. Monorail to MK then dinner at Ohana (8:55) again don't wait until 6 weeks out! :)
Day 7 Free Day.
Day 8 Hotel Hop again... to my favorite Resort Beach Club. Dinner on BW or S&D
Day 9 Free day. May even stay by the pool and go to a HS in the evening.
Day 10. Check out.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I had no idea what this was, so Iooked it up on the internetz. Sounds wonderful. In case you don't know -

flattened cake on a stick, covered in chocolate or candy coating. Wow!

IMG_3123-412x550.jpg
Just gained 5 pounds looking at that picture!

Upvote 0

disneysince71

Original Poster
So left DTD and realized only 5 min from PORS time to try the magic cookie bar....!!!! So we went up to the gate and the CM said "Checking in" and I said not til tomorrow... Just want to come in for lunch and try a magic cookie bar.... His response come on in we get that all the time! So we showed our ID and came on in. I forgot how beautiful POR is. We have not stayed there in several years. It was a magical moment.... I remember pushing the triple stroller over that bridge... Before Nick was born. Beautiful resort... On we went to the food court ordered a Large Pizza and Magic Cookie bars... Not everyone was hungry. Pizza was good MCB was great!!! Worth the trip over!!!! Then we had an unforgettable moment my DH realized he forgot to pack Mine and my DD Suitcase !!!!! Oh crap!!!!! To be continued.............

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
So I am not going to get upset here... We have decided to move are shopping day to today. Headed to Target to get Tolietries and Make up... Then outlet mall for shopping! (I love Shopping!) Dave and Nick headed to Epcot... Wish me luck... :)
OMG! Good luck I hope everything is on sale! I almost couldn't breathe even thinking about it! MEN:mad: You do know the groundhog was male! LOL

Upvote 0

littleroo

OMG! Good luck I hope everything is on sale! I almost couldn't breathe even thinking about it! MEN:mad: You do know the groundhog was male! LOL

That groundhog is going to be egged next year:p I am going and heckling the hell out of him! PETA!!!

I can't believe it either! I would have had a nervous breakdown! you are cooler than! Of course new things are fun, too! May everything else be magical!

Upvote 0

Pooh'sBuddy

So left DTD and realized only 5 min from PORS time to try the magic cookie bar....!!!! So we went up to the gate and the CM said "Checking in" and I said not til tomorrow... Just want to come in for lunch and try a magic cookie bar.... His response come on in we get that all the time! So we showed our ID and came on in. I forgot how beautiful POR is. We have not stayed there in several years. It was a magical moment.... I remember pushing the triple stroller over that bridge... Before Nick was born. Beautiful resort... On we went to the food court ordered a Large Pizza and Magic Cookie bars... Not everyone was hungry. Pizza was good MCB was great!!! Worth the trip over!!!! Then we had an unforgettable moment my DH realized he forgot to pack Mine and my DD Suitcase !!!!! Oh crap!!!!! To be continued.............

Holy crap! I applaud your coolheadedness. Somebody needs to ride on the roof on the way home!

Upvote 0

disneysince71

Original Poster
So we met up with the Boys at Epcot.. Nick was so excited.... Habit Heros has re opened!!!! It's all he could talk about! When we met up with the boys they where hungry so we decided to walk over to Beach club and hit Beaches and Cream for dinner... On our way over we went and saw our favorite cast member from BC Raulph in Recreation... It was good to see him he was as kind as ever... We then went by the gift shop... I wanted to see if BC had the magic cookie bar.... Well... No! BUT they had the Coconut Bar... Wow. I think I like that when even more tasted like an Almond Joy... Good stuff! So now that our appetite was ruined we finally made it to b&c... We love Beaches and Cream the girls get Burgers and the girls and I get the Grilled Cheese and Tomtoe Bisque... Good Stuff! :) great as usual our server Kimmy was amazing. Our only disapountment was we tried the Bannana bread/Peanut Butter Carmel Sundae... Not as good as good as it sounded... But that's ok will go back to the Brownie Sundae next time.... Finished up and now headed to our home for the night...

Upvote 0

disneysince71

Original Poster
So as most of you know today was a bonus day... My daughters school schedule changed so we wanted to go ahead and drive down so my DH could rest before our real vacation started on Friday at BW. So finding a Hotel to my spoiled standards was hard. Decided to look past Celebration instead of Orlando. We ended up at Hampton Inn in Davenport.. About 4 miles and includes Breakfast.. Ran about 100 bucks. I am very impressed so far. Friendly, clean, will do for tonight. It's 10:40 kids are asleep.... DH is snoring... I know it was a crazy day...the suitcase thing was hard.... But all is good! Going to be a great vacation...

Upvote 0

epcotisbest

So we met up with the Boys at Epcot.. Nick was so excited.... Habit Heros has re opened!!!! It's all he could talk about! When we met up with the boys they where hungry so we decided to walk over to Beach club and hit Beaches and Cream for dinner... On our way over we went and saw our favorite cast member from BC Raulph in Recreation... It was good to see him he was as kind as ever... We then went by the gift shop... I wanted to see if BC had the magic cookie bar.... Well... No! BUT they had the Coconut Bar... Wow. I think I like that when even more tasted like an Almond Joy... Good stuff! So now that our appetite was ruined we finally made it to b&c... We love Beaches and Cream the girls get Burgers and the girls and I get the Grilled Cheese and Tomtoe Bisque... Good Stuff! :) great as usual our server Kimmy was amazing. Our only disapountment was we tried the Bannana bread/Peanut Butter Carmel Sundae... Not as good as good as it sounded... But that's ok will go back to the Brownie Sundae next time.... Finished up and now headed to our home for the night...

Sounds like the start to a great trip. Personally, we don't go when it is that crowded, but then we don't have children so I don't know what it is like to have school schedules to consider.
I think if we did have kids, we would have to have a Kitchen Sink while at Beaches and Cream...

Upvote 0

disneysince71

Original Poster
Sounds like the start to a great trip. Personally, we don't go when it is that crowded, but then we don't have children so I don't know what it is like to have school schedules to consider.
I think if we did have kids, we would have to have a Kitchen Sink while at Beaches and Cream...
You know we used to... AND even with 6 of us it still turns into a soupy mess before we are half way done.... The truth is the kids don't even ask for them anymore.. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom