Trip planning Labor Day weekend

rlaeromech

Planning a trip from SAt Aug 31 to the following Sat. We will travel on Saturdays so available park days will be Sunday thru Friday. My question is what to expect over the labor day weekend, specifically Sunday and Monday. Also how does the rest of the week typically look? The reason for this week is only missing 4 days of work rather than 5. Any suggestions or comments always appreciated!

Rick

Nemo14

Planning a trip from SAt Aug 31 to the following Sat. We will travel on Saturdays so available park days will be Sunday thru Friday. My question is what to expect over the labor day weekend, specifically Sunday and Monday. Also how does the rest of the week typically look? The reason for this week is only missing 4 days of work rather than 5. Any suggestions or comments always appreciated!

Rick

I have no answers to your questions,Rick, but I just wanted to say hi stranger!

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
Labor day week prepare for lots of heat and humidity!!! Sat through Mon it will be crazy crowded but the rest of the week will be quite managable!:) Make sure to get your ADRs in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

coltow

Rick
NO WORRIES
We were there this past Labor Day weekend, leaving LATE Sunday. At MK on the Saturday it was fairly quiet in the a.m. and crowds picked up late in the afternoon, most likely from people that had just arrived at resorts that morning. On Sunday we were at EPCOT and practically had park to ourselves.

Upvote 0

MaxsDad

I have been that week the last three years, as night of joy at the MK is the weekend after Labor Day.

Sunday and Monday crowds are not crazy big. Seems to me, Epcot crowds are most affected by locals on off-season weekends/holidays, as this seems to be the favorite park for school groups. Tuesday-Friday crowds are low resort wide. If you want to eat TS, it would be adviseable to go ahead and book ADR's before free dining is offered.

How low? I have seen 20 minutes Stand By (posted) at Soarin Mid-Day. I have seen Toy Story with FP still available at 1 pm. I have walked straight to load at Everest twice in a row.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom