Trip of special meaning and significance.

tractorm3

This is part just being excited.

My wife and I are very avid Disney fans and goers. We have tried so hard many times to stay at out dream hotel, the poly. Last time I went was over ten years ago when my family paid.

We had it booked in 2011 and had to cancel for my dad was sick with cancer,

We had the honey moon suite booked there but due to loosing my job two months before my wedding went to Coronado to save money.
Then again we had to cancel a trip there because I had a serious medical thing and spent most of summer 2014 in the hospital.

We have been able to stay at the CBR and CSR three times in Leu of the poly and I will not hesitate to recommend and stay there again. I think Coronado is one of the most under rated hotels there.

So we have nine days eight nights booked in the villas and suites at the fabulous poly end of this oct. we have a one bedroom deluxe studio all set. Flights are paid we have the room and meal plan paid for. We will need to wait to will get there to buy hopper passes but o well. I have been rolling quarters and doing uber till 2am after my regular job to chip away at this trip.

This is going to be the longest 60 day wait until we leave!

RMichael21

My wife and I are very avid Disney fans and goers. We have tried so hard many times to stay at out dream hotel, the poly. Last time I went was over ten years ago when my family paid.

We had the honey moon suite booked there but due to loosing my job two months before my wedding went to Coronado to save money.
Then again we had to cancel a trip there because I had a serious medical thing and spent most of summer 2014 in the hospital.

We have been able to stay at the CBR and CSR three times in Leu of the poly and I will not hesitate to recommend and stay there again. I think Coronado is one of the most under rated hotels there.

So we have nine days eight nights booked in the villas and suites at the fabulous poly end of this oct. we have a one bedroom deluxe studio all set. Flights are paid we have the room and meal plan paid for. We will need to wait to will get there to buy hopper passes but o well. I have been rolling quarters and doing uber till 2am after my regular job to chip away at this trip.

Good luck with your savings and I wish you a fantastic trip! :)

Upvote 0
I'm over here crying! I love stories like this! What an awesome thing that your going to get to go. I wish you all of the pixie dust and magic on this trip. Can't wait for your trip report.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
To clarify, there are no one-bedroom units at the Poly unless you are booked in Tonga, the club level suite building.

If you have booked a deluxe studio villa, you will have 2 bathrooms (one w/o a toilet) a small area with microwave/fridge across from the bathrooms, and then one main room which has a queen bed, twin size Murphy bed and a sleeper sofa. (I'm guessing this is what you reserved. :))

The bungalows over the water have 2 bedrooms and two full baths, plus full kitchen and living area.

As you can tell by my avatar, I love the Poly and wish you an absolutely fabulous vacation!!

Upvote 0

NonnaT

EMERGENCY, 9-1-1
lol
You do not buy fact passes, you get 3 a day at your 60 day mark plus 10.
So start planning your FPs asap, and save your quarters for the pressed quarter machines!
Sounds like a wonderful trip!

Upvote 0

tractorm3

Original Poster
Thank you all for the wishes.

I think you misunderstood. we didn't buy park passes yet and were going to wait until we got there to purchase them. We know it means fastpass+ will be limited (meaning the popular ones taken) waiting but that was a trade off we accept.

However we were able to ad the tickets last night and started making FP+ reservations

Yes it was the deluxe studio villa.

Please don't cry! I know how many people would like to stay at deluxe. It IS EXPENSIVE. we have spent more then double on this trip then previous ones just to be there. We also love Ohana and have it booked several times for B-Fest and dinner.

Upvote 0

NonnaT

Thank you all for the wishes.

I think you misunderstood. we didn't buy park passes yet and were going to wait until we got there to purchase them. We know it means fastpass+ will be limited (meaning the popular ones taken) waiting but that was a trade off we accept.

However we were able to ad the tickets last night and started making FP+ reservations

Yes it was the deluxe studio villa.

Please don't cry! I know how many people would like to stay at deluxe. It IS EXPENSIVE. we have spent more then double on this trip then previous ones just to be there. We also love Ohana and have it booked several times for B-Fest and dinner.
I did misunderstand, and misread!
That's what I get for being on a Disney forum after having traveled about 12 hours to get home (2:30 am until 2pm) and struggling to stay awake so I wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to go back to sleep. My bad!!!
I'm so glad you're getting the vacation of your dreams!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom