Trip finally booked and surprised the kids!

Jason Tabuena

Original Poster
After months of researching, planning and negotiating (with our travel agent), we have finally booked our trip! (Flights and Resort).

Thank you to this WDW community, although this is my first post, i have read though a number of posts by some of you, some questions answered without me having to go through the pain of finding out myself.

So for us:

Flights booked for Orlando Florida
RESORT booked
Park Tickets - not yet booked.
Cruise from Miami booked!

The count down starts!

Goes without saying this once in a lifetime and (coming from Australia) its also not cheap.. we tried to think of a way to surprise/announce it to the kids. I decided to record it:

Lastly, i need to purchase a 5 to 7 day 'park hopper' tickets should i buy it there or from here (Aust).

Thanks

SAV

Very Cool!!

Not sure if UnderCover Tourist ships there, but I'd visit their website to check and save a few bucks from them vs. from Disney itself.

Marika

Hi Jason
We purchased our tickets via undercover tourist and they arrived to us in Melbourne about a week after purchase. Was the best priced option and a really easy and seamless process.
Cheers

Minnie1986

After months of researching, planning and negotiating (with our travel agent), we have finally booked our trip! (Flights and Resort).

Thank you to this WDW community, although this is my first post, i have read though a number of posts by some of you, some questions answered without me having to go through the pain of finding out myself.

So for us:

Flights booked for Orlando Florida
RESORT booked
Park Tickets - not yet booked.
Cruise from Miami booked!

The count down starts!

Goes without saying this once in a lifetime and (coming from Australia) its also not cheap.. we tried to think of a way to surprise/announce it to the kids. I decided to record it:

Lastly, i need to purchase a 5 to 7 day 'park hopper' tickets should i buy it there or from here (Aust).

Thanks

Another vote for Undercover Tourist. Before my company started doing discount tickets, that's where I got mine from.

Jason Tabuena

Original Poster
Thanks all,

I have been studying the Undercover tourist website, certainly a way to go.

One thing i didnt realise til now is that not all the 'worlds' are disney based which means 2 lots of tickets Disney world/theme park tickets and then tickets to Universal etc

Minnie1986

Go on Minnie, give yours a plug. What is your website? I havent bought tickets yet so happy to compare
I wish I could! Everyone on these boards is always so lovely and helpful. The catch with the tickets I use is that you have to be an employee or direct family member; they're through work.

Last edited:

Jason Tabuena

Original Poster
Finally habing a proper look at prices and comparing it to my local travel agent, wow it is nearly $1000 cheaper to do it through the undercovertourist website. Even with the USD to AUD conversion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom