Trip counter signature banner

KevGuy

Original Poster
How do I add that as a signature under my posts. I realize you need to add code to your sig in usercp, but what/where is the code I cannot find any info on how to do this, can someone help me? I have my trip counter page listed and that works fine, even made it my home page lol. Thanks.

tigsmom

How do I add that as a signature under my posts. I realize you need to add code to your sig in usercp, but what/where is the code I cannot find any info on how to do this, can someone help me? I have my trip counter page listed and that works fine, even made it my home page lol. Thanks.

You have filled out the spots in your profile, now you have to add a sig line. Most people use a quote, but it can be as simple as a * or even _____. Once you do that it should show up. (that is if I read Steve's instructions correctly :lookaroun )

EDIT: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=2025920&postcount=16

thats Steve's post with instructions.

Nemo14

If you go into User CP, then Edit Options, you should find a box to check off for this. Hope that helps.

KevGuy

Original Poster
Thanks folks, i didn't realize you needed to have a blank space or something else in the sig to get that to take effect. I found the post, made the changes and now it is working. Much appreciated to everyone for the prompt responses. i like this place more and more every time I stop by. Mucho gracias!!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom