Princess Half Marathon
[COUNTDOWN=2014/10/09/ 03:00]Halloween Trip[/COUNTDOWN]Very pleased to say that Trip Countdown's are now available on the WDWMAGIC forums. These can be used in posts and also in your signature.
DEMO: My Trip to Walt Disney World
Here's how to set yours up.
1. Click the 'Countdown' icon on the editor toolbar and the countdown tag will be inserted for you.
View attachment 45976
2. Immediately after the '=' enter the date and time of your trip, in the format of YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM. For example, to set July 31 2014 at 9am, enter 2014/07/31 09:00. The time is 24hour, so to set 9pm at night, enter 21:00.
Between the start and end Countdown tag, enter the text that you want to appear before the countdown. For example, the resort you are staying at, or the event name.
View attachment 45977
3. Once you have setup the Countdown, complete your post. The countdown will not appear until the page is refreshed or reloaded.
View attachment 45978
- Countdowns will only appear after the page is refreshed.
- Countdowns can be used in posts and in signatures.
- To use in a signature, the code has to be manually entered, there is no countdown icon in the signature editor. You can edit your signature at http://forums.wdwmagic.com/account/signature
- Please limit countdowns to 1 countdown per post and 1 countdown in a signature.
If you are having problems getting the countdown to work, it is because you have the tag formatted incorrectly. The format must following the instructions precisely. Be sure that:
- The date and time must both be included, and must be in the format of YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM. If your month is say January, it must be represented as 01, and not 1. If the date is the 7th, it must be 07, and not 7.
- Both date and time must be included. You cannot just include a date.
Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.