Trip almost here...going CRAZY!

New2WDW

Original Poster
We will be arriving at WDW on Saturday and my family and I are going crazy..:hammer:...we are ready to leave, like yesterday/last month!

I can't wait to be there to see the resort, go to the parks and eat, and so on...so I thought I would post some pics to maybe let loose of this tension a little.....

ASMovies-overhead.jpg

An overhead of ASMovies!

MK-overhead.jpg

A view down Main Street

Epcot-overhead.jpg

EPCOT! Hmmm, they put the wand back up.

Everest-topview.jpg

Something I will never ride...:lookaroun

earthquake.jpg

Can't wait to eat one of these!

edited_tshirt_1037.jpg

Can't wait to go to the party and get a shirt!

Can't wait to see the...
8_14_7.gif

And just can't wait to get away from everything and get to the World!
Thanks for allowing me to rant....:hammer:

urbanvegan

Great pics! I agree about the slowly-passing time, I leave in the morning to go to WDW and today was simply the longest day of work ever!

DisneyPirate85

Hey we all go thru that, Hang in there almost time. I always find myself taking off 1 or 2 extra days off before time to leave!NEVER fails just get so worked up have to do it...:lol:

Foolish Mortal

Are you doing a Halloween party again this year ? I remember we were going to try and meet last year but missed each other. I'm going 10/4.

RayLaVeau

wow are you staying at the ASMV? Because we are ...thats so cool of you to post this to keep me sane!!
I am leaving on Saturday as well and am going crazy myself (It's a Small World After All..lol)
anyway have A great time I will thats for sure and hang in there...only 1 Day and 13 hrs as of writing this...
See ya there! :p

Kriszee1

Thanks for the teaser!!! Have a great time! I am so ready to leave right now....November 3rd.......AAARRGGGHH!!! I am driving everyone insane with my notes and countdown clock. Well, too bad! I am just lucky I work with another disney fanatic! I am so jealous that most of the people on this thread are going now.....

TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!

Have fun everyone!

New2WDW

Original Poster
Hey we all go thru that, Hang in there almost time. I always find myself taking off 1 or 2 extra days off before time to leave!NEVER fails just get so worked up have to do it...:lol:

Luckily this week has been very slow at work, very little stress there, but more time to think about vacation!:hammer:

New2WDW

Original Poster
wow are you staying at the ASMV? Because we are ...thats so cool of you to post this to keep me sane!!
I am leaving on Saturday as well and am going crazy myself (It's a Small World After All..lol)
anyway have A great time I will thats for sure and hang in there...only 1 Day and 13 hrs as of writing this...
See ya there! :p

Maybe we will run into each other somehow! :lol: Are you going to the MNSSHP on 9/30? There are a bunch of people meeting near Caseys before the parade.

Have a good trip!

New2WDW

Original Poster
whats the dessert and wheredo you get it .id like one in january.

It is the EARTHQUAKE at Ghiraldi's (sp?) People on this site recommended it for my Bday and I (with my family) am going to try it at DTD! It is like 8 scoops with a bunch of toppings..:slurp:

WDW4LIFE

Hope you have fun. I love planning for wdw, but the day before always drags and can never get here soon enough. I was down there in May and the third day in I was already planning my next trip:ROFLOL:So I know how you feel. Have a good time and if you get the chance, eat a lecellier for me:D

Have fun:wave:

New2WDW

Original Poster
Hope you have fun. I love planning for wdw, but the day before always drags and can never get here soon enough. I was down there in May and the third day in I was already planning my next trip:ROFLOL:So I know how you feel. Have a good time and if you get the chance, eat a lecellier for me:D

Have fun:wave:
Thanks! But I was unable to get LeCellier this trip...:cry:...We ate their for the first time last October and it is by far my favorite place to eat!!!:slurp:

We leave in the morning! Just gotta get the car rental, finish packing and load up and then ZOOOOOM, were on the road!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom