Treehouse Villa's SS Buses

Gurt

Original Poster
Hi All,

I know this has been previously talked about but I can't find anything more recent than 2014 and I am wondering / hoping there have been some improvements, does anyone know if you still have to catch a internal bus from the tree house area to the main Saratoga area in order to get a bus to the parks? We wouldn't be renting a car. if this is still the case how long does it take, is it really over an hour from the Villa's to park gates using the 2 bus system?

TIA

GTIDMB

We stayed in the treehouse villas last summer. The 2 bus system was still in use. However, we were in a treehouse closer to SS, so we would just walk over to the closest bus stop at SS and catch a bus directly to the parks. It was maybe a 5 minute walk. I'm sure that saved us time instead of waiting for an internal bus.

Driver

As can be said with any bus situation its timing. There is a dedicated bus for the tree houses that goes back and fourth to the "Springs" stop at SS. Those busses run continuously through the wee hours of the morning. Timing, the busses do run on a schedule , how long you wait depends on when you happen to show up during the cycle.

GTIDMB

Treehouse-Villas-at-Disneys-Saratoga-Springs-Resort-and-Spa_Full_19919.jpg

Now, we were in 7056, so as you can see we were on the closer end, but it was an easy, pleasant walk to the SS bus stop. You might want to request a treehouse closer to that end.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom