Trip Report Treat Yo Self! (within reason) LIVE-ish! **COMPLETE**

Who: Just me.
When: (Feb 4-9)
Why: To celebrate paying off my students loans.

If you’ve been following the pre-trip report, thanks so much for reading and for continuing the journey to this thread.

If you’re new to this part welcome!

I’m going to try a live-ish TR. With it being a solo trip I’ll have some downtime to post but I certainly don’t want to be one of “those people” on my phone the entire trip. (I’m already planning on wearing leggings so I don’t want multiple threads against me on the other forums.😂)

Tomorrow morning the trip begins. Just a few more hours of work. Then last minute packing and hanging out with DH and the doggo.

Just one more sleep!

Last edited:

Back!Elbow!Shoulders!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit
Premium Member
Original Poster
I really loved reading your solo adventures! I will also be doing a split stay between POP and FQ, so it's was great to hear your thoughts! Looking forward to May! :)

Thanks! I hope I didn’t sell you (or anyone else) short on FQ. It was really lovely. I think I just prefer Riverside.

You did a really good job on your rules. I think I’ll do something similar if my trip in September to DLP is solo again (went on my first solo trip last September for the half marathon weekend).

Thanks. I didn’t try anything too crazy for my rules so it wasn’t too hard to achieve. It was really fun to have them though. I hope you are able to try it as well. I’m going to start scheming on some new rules for May.

Ghostdog

I really enjoyed your TR. DH and I are taking an adults only trip in June and are staying a Pop. Do you recall if the rooms provide shampoo/conditioner/lotion? And is there an iron?

Back!Elbow!Shoulders!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit
Premium Member
Original Poster
I really enjoyed your TR. DH and I are taking an adults only trip in June and are staying a Pop. Do you recall if the rooms provide shampoo/conditioner/lotion? And is there an iron?

Thanks for reading!

POP had the in-shower big dispensers for shampoo/conditioner/body wash and then bar soap in the sink area. I didn’t see any lotion but there was a tiny lotion at my POFQ room so perhaps my POP room was just missing it.

I can’t speak to the iron though. (I rarely iron in real life let alone vacation life so I didn’t notice.) Someone else here might be able to give you an answer sooner but I will try to remember to take a look in May.

Hope you have a great trip.

Rista1313

No lotion when I was there.. but as Back! said... dispensers for shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in the shower. There was an iron.

Ghostdog

Thanks for replying, much appreciated. I’ll pack my own lotion just in case.
Thanks for reading!

POP had the in-shower big dispensers for shampoo/conditioner/body wash and then bar soap in the sink area. I didn’t see any lotion but there was a tiny lotion at my POFQ room so perhaps my POP room was just missing it.

I can’t speak to the iron though. (I rarely iron in real life let alone vacation life so I didn’t notice.) Someone else here might be able to give you an answer sooner but I will try to remember to take a look in May.

Hope you have a great trip.
No lotion when I was there.. but as Back! said... dispensers for shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in the shower. There was an iron.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom