Travelling with Toddler - Car Seats?

SteveUK

We are staying at FQ in Sept with the little one. He will be about 19 months by then. We won't have a car, but would like to go other places; Universal, Sea World etc. In the past we have just used a taxi or Mears, but I'm wondering what we do now we have the little one, because he would need a car seat etc if we use taxis?

Anybody else come across this?

HouCuseChickie

We looked into something like this last trip. My notes are spotty, but I think Mears offers carseats if you book their sedan service. I could have sworn that one of the cab companies had carseats and you could put in a request for a cab with carseat when calling that day, but now I can't find a thing on it. According to this link on Mousesavers http://www.mousesavers.com/taxi.html most taxi van rentals at WDW provide them free on request.

Hope this helps some. :wave:

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

Most taxi companies have cars with a child seat. You would just have to call in advance and request a car seat. I was able to get a large passenger van with a car seat for the trip back to the airpost (missed our Magical Express :eek:)

Upvote 0

Club Cooloholic

Just wanted to add, most airlines will let you check a car seat for free. A pain to lug around yes, but still it might take the worry about weather the taxi can accomodate.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom