Travelling to other Area's/Attractions

scritchell

All,

I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I am asking for some advice on how to get from WDW Resort (All Star Sports) to the following area's/Attractions ( I am a non driver) and was wondering if anyone had rough journey times and costs:

WDW Resort (All Star Sports) to Universal Resort

WDW Resort (All Star Sports) to Sea World

WDW Resort (All Star Sports) to Discovery Cove

WDW Resort (All Star Sports) to Orlando City Stadium

WDW Resort (All Star Sports) to International Drive

WDW Resort (All Star Sports) to Aquatica

WDW Resort (All Star Sports) to Volcano Bay

TYIA

dreamfinder

Thanks,

I was wondering if there was any options other than Uber, or maybe any service that Disney may offer?

Disney does everything they can to keep you on property, so won't offer transit to those other venues. There are plain old cabs run by Mears (and maybe others) see here -> https://www.mearstransportation.com/taxi-services/taxi-fare-estimator/ for their estimator. You can also use the Lynx public buses here -> https://www.golynx.com/maps-schedules/routes-schedules.stml I think there is still a Disney Srings stop, keep in mind that even though it is cheap (like $3-5) it will easily take 2 hours to get from Disney to Universal when you figure in the time to get to the bus, and then the transit time. Some TAs will organize bus transportation from WDW to those locations, but no idea on their price or schedule.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Thanks,

I was wondering if there was any options other than Uber, or maybe any service that Disney may offer?
Uber or Lyft are generally going to be both your least expensive, quickest and most flexible option providing that you are not in a surge pricing period.

Cabs will have the same speed and flexibility, but the price will generally be more.

Disney offers zero transportation to anywhere outside of Disney Property.

Mears does run some shuttles to and from Universal and I believe Sea World, but the pick up times are fairly rigid and not all that convenient.

The Lynx bus system can get you there cheaply, but the travel times can be horrendous. (eg a 20-25 minute ride to Universal takes an hour and a half on Lynx.)

Upvote 0

Minnie1986

If you are at all able or willing to take Lyft or Uber, I would do that. I got to universal in 15 minutes one morning.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom