Travel to/from Disney Springs

JoMarch

Original Poster
Hello,

In my upcoming trip to WDW I have a tight time frame after my diner reservations. Can you taxi, Lyft or Uber FROM Disney Springs TO Hollywood Studios (I could also do Magic Kingdom).

OR - Does a Disney bus go from Disney Springs directly TO Hollywood Studios (or MK)

I'm trying to cut out as much travel time as I can due to the parks closing early.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
There should be a bus running after 4:00 PM.

However, if you want quick, Uber or a cab will be the way to go.

Baring traffic, you can drive from DS to DHS in about 15-20 minutes. A bus can take up to an hour including wait time.

nickys

Premium Member
You can't Uber etc to MK. If that's your destination, then ask to go to the Contemporary instead. Quicker than going from TTC to MK.

JoMarch

Original Poster
Just thinking - if I wanted to go to Magic Kingdom, would an Uber from DS to Grand Floridian be quicker - then monorail?

(where are those Minnie Vans - lol)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Just thinking - if I wanted to go to Magic Kingdom, would an Uber from DS to Grand Floridian be quicker - then monorail?

(where are those Minnie Vans - lol)
Not always as you typically have to wait on the monorail.

You can walk from the Contemporary to MK in 10 minutes. If you tell your Uber driver what you are doing they can let you out even closer to MK and probably cut your walk time in half.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom