Travel from the airport!

BOOMitsGeorgia

Original Poster
Hi, i'm travelling to DLP in September and I'm flying to CDG airport. Normally I get the eurostar but flying was a lot cheaper this time round. I was wondering what is the easiest and cheapest way to get from the airport to disney. I've looked at the magical shuttle but heard bad reviews about it, any help would be great :)

Stefan8

I've taken the TGV before. It's very easy and it takes you there in no time, but it's on the expensive side. I believe it was around €18 one way for a 9 minute train ride!

BOOMitsGeorgia

Original Poster
I've taken the TGV before. It's very easy and it takes you there in no time, but it's on the expensive side. I believe it was around €18 one way for a 9 minute train ride!

not as bad as I was thinking price wise actually, compared to some of the prices I've seen for different ways to get there! Did you book your tickets before you left or got them when you were there?

Stefan8

not as bad as I was thinking price wise actually, compared to some of the prices I've seen for different ways to get there! Did you book your tickets before you left or got them when you were there?
I just bought them there on the spot, but you might be able to get a cheaper fare online beforehand. I'd say it's definitely the easiest and quickest option (especially if you arrive at Terminal 2, where the TGV station is located).

This might be helpful: http://parisbytrain.com/tgv-train-cdg-to-eurodisney/

Den Carter

Train is by far the easiest. 9 minutes journey, and frequent services too. No need to book online, but it'll save you time at the station if you do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom