Travel Channel

FutureCEO

Original Poster
I did a post on this earlier. This is a few the specifics on the show

Monday 5/6/02 at 8pm and repeated at 11pm on the Travel Channel - "Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes" Explore Disney's Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center, and Disney-MGM Studios in this in-depth behind-the-scenes tour. Orlando, Florida, once a sleepy town, has become the nation's #1 vacation spot and a rite of passage for children the world over.

This show will be repeated several more time during May.
:sohappy:

AdLibSean

I don't mean to offend at all, I'm just trying to get my sources straight. Are you sure this is correct? A few posts back when the TLC "crap" special debuted, someone said that the WDW Secrets show didn't exist.???? Maybe its just me and my confusion. Did you get this from the Travel Channel's website?? Thanks!

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by AdLibSean
I don't mean to offend at all, I'm just trying to get my sources straight. Are you sure this is correct? A few posts back when the TLC "crap" special debuted, someone said that the WDW Secrets show didn't exist.???? Maybe its just me and my confusion. Did you get this from the Travel Channel's website?? Thanks!

It is very true...I just checked the Travel Channel Website for the same reason. It is listed there and is going to be shown 6-7 times during the month of may.

tigger1968

WOOOHOOOO!!!!

I've been hoping to see something like this for a while! I never seem to see anything about WDW, but I have seen a show about DLP, and it was very interesting. I can't wait!!:D :D

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by AdLibSean
Orlando: Uncovered??? Is it JUST Disney or all of the Orlando attractions?

It is only Disney, and is not called Orlando:Uncovered. It is actually part of a series they are doing about the Best family vacation spots. It is WDW Behind the Scenes.

stingrock23

It's about time they did one on WDW. there have been so many about Orlando And Universal, but finally they do one on wdw. I'll have to add that to my collection.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom