Transportation Question

MzMinnieMouse

Original Poster
We will be staying at the Bay Lake Tower for 13 nights this October and we are hoping to make it over to Universal Studios a couple times. Does anyone know the current round trip cab fare from Uni to Bay Lake Tower? Just trying to determine the most cost effective way to travel.

Also has anyone rented a car an driven to Busch Gardens? What kind of costs am I looking at?

minnie1

I have rented a car from Sixt rent a car while I was out there they were definitly the cheapest while I was there. I paid $19 a day they had a special going on. So it was great and expensive at all.

I would reccomend getting a rent a car.

LuLaSue

I agree! If you plan on visiting more than once, rent a car.

Last time I paid almost $50 for a cab one way, a friend drove us home.

Quicksilver

WDWMAGIC Transportation Sponsor
We will be staying at the Bay Lake Tower for 13 nights this October and we are hoping to make it over to Universal Studios a couple times. Does anyone know the current round trip cab fare from Uni to Bay Lake Tower? Just trying to determine the most cost effective way to travel.

Also has anyone rented a car an driven to Busch Gardens? What kind of costs am I looking at?

Hi,

We charge $75.00 round trip with our towncar. Just another option to consider.
Oh, we are sponsors here....;)

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.

B Shull

We are planing to be in Disney in October also. I have been studying the public transportation for about a week. You can travel to Universal on Lynx with one transfer for $2.00 per person each way. I read it is a long walk from the bus stop to the park (looks like its bus stop is close to the parking garage) but I an still looking into this trip. If you like I can direct you to a couple of places on line to read about the bus system. We are staying on property but the way our trip was booked we don't have the magical Express to the hotel so I am looking at Lynx to transport the 4 of us from the airport to Down Town Disney for $2.00 per person saving us a lot of money.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
We are planing to be in Disney in October also. I have been studying the public transportation for about a week. You can travel to Universal on Lynx with one transfer for $2.00 per person each way. I read it is a long walk from the bus stop to the park (looks like its bus stop is close to the parking garage) but I an still looking into this trip. If you like I can direct you to a couple of places on line to read about the bus system. We are staying on property but the way our trip was booked we don't have the magical Express to the hotel so I am looking at Lynx to transport the 4 of us from the airport to Down Town Disney for $2.00 per person saving us a lot of money.

If you're staying on property at a Disney Resort [not Swan/Dolphin] and landing at MCO you can book Magical Express. Call Disney's Magical Express Guest Services at (866) 599-0951 with what resort you're staying at and flight info within about a month of your trip [but at least three days before] and they should be able to take care of you.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Afraid we are ataying ar the Dolphin. Got a great rate so now I loose some of the Disney magic..
Can't argue with the great rate! :cool:

I'm sure you'll enjoy the Dolphin and it'll be worth the minor transportation woes...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom