Transportation from WDW to Universal and Question

DisneyWorldGuru

Original Poster
What is the best way to get to USF from WDW without a car or rental car? I wont have a rental and dont want to pay for one. Is there a bus to take? If so what bus?

Is Hitchcock and Hanna Barberra still open? When do they close?

It has been a long time since I was on the Nick studios tour. What do they show you? What is the inneractive part? Any changes since 1997?

Thanks
-Brent "DisneyWorldGuru"

pheneix

>>>What is the best way to get to USF from WDW without a car or rental car?<<<

Call a cab, call Tiffany Town Car, those are your best bets. Be forewarned that the fare will probably be a killer if you take a cab though.

>>>Is Hitchcock and Hanna Barberra still open? When do they close?<<<

Hanna Barberra closes in early October, and Hitchcock closes in early January. In case you are wondering, Kongfrontation closes Sept. 8th.

You'll have to depend on the generousity of someone else with your Nick Studios questions, because I haven't taken the tour in several years either.

pheneix

Yep, drive your own car down there and travel to all of your destinations yourself. :D

Although since your from New Jersey that is probably out of the question...

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Re: Depends on number of people

Originally posted by beast
With 4 or more people, Tiffany Towncar is the way to go.

http://www.tiffanytowncar.com

For less than 4 people, use Mears.

you work for tiffany or something?
this is the 3rd post of yours today plugging them.....

just wondering :)

*edit....no... now make that 4 plugs for tiffiany today...this could be considered SPAM! :) *

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Tiffany is a good service, I think they charge around $35 round trip. Mears is also good. They charge around $12 per person round trip. Please check with the Sponsor on the trasportation board to see what they would charge. I do believe they have some very good rates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom