transportation from MCO

mcbates23

I've used HL twice. Both times I had to wait 20 mins for the drive to show up at the metting spot in the airport. The last time the towncar was really beat up on the inside. I wasn't impressed.

When I went down in Dec I used Tiffany Town Car. I was very impressed. He was waiting for me when I got that. Very nice cars. Clean and nothing broken. The drive was excellent and very friendly. I really have nothing but praise for them. I still have the drivers card somewhere. If you are interested I'll find it and email you. I don't think you would be dissappointed.

DisneyPhD

We have used Mears about 4 times (won't any more) We swichted to Youride when they were the WDWmagic's site sponser. We did fine the 1st time, the 2nd time we had a few problems with the car seat. (turns out the owner sold it... the company not the car seat.) Most recenlty we used Quicksliver (WDWMagic's current site sponser.)

We had good service with no problems what so ever. Our friends who took a sperate flight also used Quicksliver and found it good.

So Quicks sliver is our new town car transportation.

Good luck

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I've used all of the car services and the best one to date is Quick Silver. I used to use Yourride for all of my clients until I had my first bad report from a client. I will only use someone who is going to take care of my clients the way that I do.

Pam

We used to use Mears shuttle. The service was okay, but it took a long time to get to our on site hotel and we often had to wait a long time for the next shuttle to arrive.
Last year we started using Tiffany Town Car service. It was fabulous! It cost only slightly more than Mears for our family of three - I believe it would even out for a family of four, or be even more economical - and the service was fantastic! There's even a coupon at their website. They were prompt to pick us up and the ride to the hotel was much faster, without having to stop for other people's hotels. They'll even stop at a grocery store along the way if you request it. Our driver was very friendly and the car was super clean.
We leave for our stay at AKL next week, and we'll be using Tiffany Town Car again this year.
Have fun!
:sohappy:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Here is the info straight from the Quick Silver site.
Please remember they are the transportation sponsor for WDWMagic also.

Meet and Greet service.

Luggage assistance.

Free 30 minutes grocery stop
(for round trips only).

No extra charge for car seats or booster seats.

A free 10 minutes long distance or 5 minutes
international call.

No credit cards needed to hold your reservation.

No cancellation fees.

No late or early pick-up fees.

24 hours on-line reservations.

Our listed rates are less than standard
taxi rates.

s25843

Well, I had Tiffany reserved for my next trip, but Decided to switch over to Quicksilver and give em a try, Figured, what the heck, it was only a couple of bucks more, and whatever commission Steve gets from the refferral is worth it :)

GoofyFan1

We have used Florida Towncars the last two times we were down. The kids love having someone stand in the airport waiting for them. We like not having to stop at all the other resorts, and I don't have to worry about making calls the night before we leave. The last time we used them, I think it cost $85.00-$90.00 round trip.

colliera

In the past I have used the Mears shuttle and as previously stated by others gotten the grand tour of resorts I wasn't staying at before finally getting to mine. Another car service was OK but the van I was picked up in wasn't the towncar that was promoted or expected. Yet another car service was all it advertised itself to be but the service was unremarkable.

So when it came time to decide this last week I though I'd try one of this website's sponsors, QuickSilver. (I figured I'd gotten plenty from the website and it's members so I ought to at least try and support it in return this way). I cannot say enough good about the vehicle, service, courtesy, and professionalism our driver Ray showed my wife and I on the arrival and return trip to MCO. The car was clean and well kept. He knew the route and drove safey, (unlike on one trip with another car service where I though I was on a thrill ride before I went to the park), and the pickups were timely. He was waiting on me - not me waiting for him to show up.

There is enough stress and hassle in travel to WDW nowdays as it is without adding to it. No more rental cars and shuttles for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom