Transportation from Contemporary to Boardwalk

maelstrom

Quick: walk to the Magic Kingdom and take a bus to the Boardwalk.

Scenic: monorail to Epcot, walk through Future World and part of World Showcase, enter the International Gateway between France and the United Kingdom, and from there either walk to the Boardwalk or take a boat.

Upvote 0

maelstrom

You can also take the bus from Contemporary to EPCOT or Hollywood Studios and walk to the Boardwalk from either one. It's about a 10 to 15 minute walk.

There is no bus from the Contemporary to Epcot. But yes, you could also take a bus from the Contemporary to MGM and walk or boat from there.

Upvote 0

cmwade77

Taxis are also exceptionally cheap in Florida, I think the most we ever paid for one was $4 including tip on 9our last trip when going from hotel to hotel like that.

Upvote 0

shipley731

Taxis are also exceptionally cheap in Florida, I think the most we ever paid for one was $4 including tip on 9our last trip when going from hotel to hotel like that.

If I had to guess, I would say that a cab bewteen the Contemporary & Boardwalk would run between $15 & $20. (I've taken taxis between a bunch of resorts, but I don't specifically remember taking a taxi from the Contemp to Boardwalk. The most expensive cab ride I remember was from the GF to AKL - it was about $25 before the tip.) At the beginning of the night, I would say start out a little early & walk over to the Magic Kingdom bus stop & catch the bus to Boardwalk. On the way back, go for the taxi.

Upvote 0

lilclerk

The most expensive cab ride I remember was from the GF to AKL - it was about $25 before the tip.) At the beginning of the night, I would say start out a little early & walk over to the Magic Kingdom bus stop & catch the bus to Boardwalk. On the way back, go for the taxi.
Wow! I paid around $40 before tip from Pop to Universal! How far is the trip between GF and AKL?

Upvote 0

dizzney

Wow! I paid around $40 before tip from Pop to Universal! How far is the trip between GF and AKL?

When we were there in August, we paid $20 including tip between Boardwalk and GF for the taxi

The cheapest way to get to the Boardwalk from Contemporary, is most certainly the buses from MK. If you are too late for that (MK has closed) you can take the bus to DD and switch to the Boardwalk bus, and reverse that if you want. If its too late, its definitely time consuming, the taxi cant be more than what we paid to the GF including tip, may be the easiest way to go

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom