Transportation from airport to POFQ

jpeka65844

Original Poster
Hello all! I'm 55 days away from my first ever trip to WDW; only took me 29 years!!! My DH gave me the trip as a Xmas present!!!

We're looking into booking transportation from the airport to POFQ and vice versa. Most places recommended by Dreams Unlimited are fairly similar in price so that's not really the issue. Anyone recommend one company over the other for service, punctuality, etc....???

We'll probably get a private town car; they're not THAT much more than a van/bus.

Thanks gang!
Denice T.
Olathe, KS

nicholas

Without a doubt, go with Quicksilver. They're great, and lots of people here on the forums use and love them. I would suggest them.

swimmom

Used to use Mears, but stopped because they make way too many stops. They also put too many passengers in the van and the luggage was stacked above the rear seat in the van. At one stop some luggage shifted and I had to push it back on top of the stack.

Our last trip (12-04) we used Quicksilver and they were great. They were very prompt - even early for our return to the airport.

TAH

Quicksilver is cheaper (30-40%) and offers more services than WDW's current transport co. - Star Transportation. Go with QS!

tigger1968

I would have to reccommend Tiffany Towncar. Much better level of service, and extremely friendly. The Unofficial Guide steered us to them, and we are hooked. As a former Mears user, we will not be going back!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom